• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Playstation Experience games and developers announced

VinFTW

This thread is the WORST possible thread to happen right now with my O-chem test in 2 hours...

Damnit.

How am I gonna focus?!

Can't wait to see some of the new first-party stuff and most of all, UC4 PLEASE! <3

nictron

NA NA NA NA NA BATMAAAAAAN

Can't wait.

GIF-Batman-satisfied-yep-yes-yup-GIF.gif

Kazaam

At Indiecade earlier this month, Matt Hansen (Double Fine COO) was pretty adamant about the game releasing in January or February. Of course it could slip but he would be in a position to know, and he mentioned that the game is basically complete, they're just polishing, working out bugs, etc.

Amazing! Thanks for the info! Can't wait to play that game again..

I wonder what Iron Galaxy are working on. As far as I'm aware they've got nothing announced coming up.

Edit: Other than Killer Instinct S2. That's definitely not happening though. Seeing as they ported Borderlands 2 to the Vita, it might be a Pre-Sequel port.

SerTapTap

Really hope SSM isn't just there as a publisher (published all the thatgamecompany games) and that Suckerpunch and Guerilla arent' just there for DLC. Hnnnngg announce some games

Corpsepyre

Banned
I have a feeling we'll be sorely disappointed by SSM, GG and Sucker Punch at the show.

SSM is definitely there to show the games they're helping out with and The Order, which will be an incredible hit below the belt.

Not sure what SP and GG are there for.

Luke_Wal

What could Sucker Punch possibly be showing? There had been rumors about 6 months ago that they were beefing up, but then they had layoffs hit in August... Unless it's another standalone downloadable game a la First Light or Festival of Blood, they haven't had nearly enough time to work on anything substantial as a one team studio.

Elios83

Really excited about this.
Uncharted 4, Grim Fandango, The Order 1886, The Witness, Bloodborne, Tomorrow Children, Game of Thrones and Tearaway Unfolded are already more than enough reasons to make this event worthy.
Then if they're planning to announce surprises from Guerrila, Sucker Punch, Santa Monica, Media Molecule , Capcom, Namco and Square Enix it will be amazing.

DevilFox

They used the old logos. RAD and SSM especially, I'm sure they've different logos now. Oh well, whatever.
Anyway, I'll keep my hype in check, the list looks too good and I don't want to be disappointed.

..........just kidding, keep a seat for me on the hype train.

SSM and Sucker Punch too; I assume MM is Tearaway but it could be their big project.

No Sony Bend?:(
Edit: Sad Diego have done other stuff, Modnation Vita is an example.
Double edit: Mostly collaborations outside of MLB as I thought, but Modnation Vita was just them.

The heck is Bend doing anyway? There's no support for Vita anymore.

What could Sucker Punch possibly be showing? There had been rumors about 6 months ago that they were beefing up, but then they had layoffs hit in August... Unless it's another standalone downloadable game a la First Light or Festival of Blood, they haven't had nearly enough time to work on anything substantial as a one team studio.

It's definitely a new mini-story which I'd guess follows Eugene or Celia (paper conduit).

GeoramA

If Shadow of The Beast isn't there, then i'm writing it off as vaporware.

Also, no Rime or Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is sorta strange. But it looks like AAA games are getting the main spotlight at this event.

At Indiecade earlier this month, Matt Hansen (Double Fine COO) was pretty adamant about the game releasing in January or February. Of course it could slip but he would be in a position to know, and he mentioned that the game is basically complete, they're just polishing, working out bugs, etc.

That's fantastic news; February is certainly a lot sooner than I was expecting. Grim Fandango is one of my all-time favs, I can't wait to play it again on the PS4.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Just another to remind us how much they are ahead in terms of games. PS4 owners should be excited about the large games advantage they have over other platforms.

Top Bottom