• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 introduces Pearl and Marina, Icecream vs. Icrecream Splatfest

Wha man I thought this game came out on the 11th... cool that they're doing a trial splatfest though, it'll be my first

Also echoing #TeamMarina

That's perfect for me. Will be busy all day, but can get myself a drink and settle in for a late night.
EDIT: Dammit, Linkstrikesback, you can't timezone worth a damn. It's 1700-2100 in the UK. Will be lucky if I get an hour in.

#TeamCakeNotTeamPearl

Hey, I can time zone, it's just at a different time for UK/EU switches, and I'm not psychic.

Synth

Pearl reminds me of that chick from Die Antwood.

Pearl kinda reminds me of Ludwig Von Koopa.
4TDFvcc.jpg

Splatoon 2 was on sale for like 46 bucks on amazon, right? Does the prime discount then apply to that to get 20% off of 46 to get the game for around 37?
Edit, NVM it doesn't stack.

Totakeke

Is there another link to the other song other than the one posted? The one posted is really good. They're definitely aging up the music a bit compared to the first game.

Honestly I think they both look really cool, but I am much more happy to see Marina's design due to Nintendo's somewhat light portfolio of characters of colour. I really hope we see even more going forward.

tkscz

DEDyDVBVwAQ1DWk.jpg

JAPAN'S THEME IS SO MUCH BETTER.

MARINA'S POP WOULD SLAY 😥😥😥

We usually get them second, but Rock is definitely the better of the two.

As for this round, I like Marina better, but Cake is better than Ice Cream.

Top Bottom