• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Thread: He’s holding a thermal detonator!

battlefrontbetaot_parx1squ.png

battlefrontbetaot_parcksdb.png

battlefrontbetaot_par9dsjj.png

I hope its okey to already open a OT. Its 7 days until the Beta starts. Its not the best professional OT you've probably seen. But i hope you like it :D

So Happy Discussion :)

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Pretty sure OT's for betas work the same way as they do for regular games. ie, they don't go up until the game is out/the beta starts.

Eggbok

Pretty sure OT's for betas work the same way as they do for regular games. ie, they don't go up until the game is out/the beta starts.

I made the BO3 beta thread a few days before it started and it didn't get locked or anything like that.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I'm gonna hold off playing the beta, don't wanna spoil the release day magic.

Does anyone know if you'll need PS+ to play the beta? The Black Ops 3 and Rainbow Six betas don't need plus for you to play so I'm wondering if this will. Don't have plus atm but really want to play this.

Good OP btw.

I hope pre-load isn't PC only.

My internet speed is pathetic and I'd like to have the beta downloaded and ready to go on the 8th.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing I already have my new PC, just in time for this beta. Having 3 modes, each with a different map, is a nice thing.

iBlue

I got this pre ordered on ps4 but will also try the Xbox one version. Can I play the beta with my Xbox live friends?

Cant seem to find info regarding if we need ps plus in order to play the beta. Hopefully we dont just like with BO3 cus money a lil tight right now haha

Still on the fence with this game, the videos I've seen haven't exactly bowled me over.

Will try out the beta and EA Access but I can't see it being a day one, unless it completely exceeds my expectations.

It is also available to pre order via XBL now. Delux is £41 pounds on the HK marketplace if you have EA access.

Not bad at all.

kurahador

You mean the highly likely server crashes?

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I really hope this game launches without any bugs. But EA's track record isn't too stellar lately. #NeverForgetBF4Launch

Hardline was the last BF though though and it was a smooth launch.
Hope it's a sign they learned.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
A part of me is just excited to see Episode 4/5/6 era assets rendered with modern technology.

SomTervo

Can I just check - is this an open beta? Or is there a way of accessing it?

Would be useful info to have in OP.

Top Bottom