• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stardew Valley for Nintendo Switch |OT| Starving for a Harvest

Finally about done with fishing, only the sandfish left to get. Absolutely hated fishing, I never even bothered with it on pc but I wanted to get the community center done this time. I just find it so boring compared to everything else in the game.

Apart from that I'm looking like I'll get the community center finished by the end of year 2, nothing else has really been challenging for me apart from fishing.

I am almost finished the community center, but I have nearly zero of the animal items, because I don't do animal-based farming. I keep hoping to be able to purchase them from the traveller that comes a couple times per week, but I've had no luck. If I have to spend a bunch of time building animal stuff, that'll be a drag.

This game is ruining all other games for me, including Mario.

It's just magical, I can't stop playing

Kudos to ConcernedApe.

I played mario all weekend, decided to go on stardew this morning for "half hour" 3 hours later I managed to drag myself off it.

I'm fine when I'm not playing it, I don't really get that urge to play, but as soon as I load it up I know I'm going to be playing for hours and not want to come off.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've been playing the heck out of this game lately - the fact that it's portable means I have a lot more time to invest into it. I know I'm "missing out" on a lot of the content as I'm really just taking things slowly, taking my time, and doing what I want (usually going adventuring into the mines, breaking open geodes, donating to the museum) but I'm having a blast with the game.

I've farmed like... a couple of strawberries and a few watermelons and that's it lol

This game is dangerous for me, sometimes I'll load it up and think I'll just play an in-game day or two and then play for an hour or two.

One item - duck feather - away from completing the Community Centre.
I've had a duck for weeks but he's not dropped one yet. None at the cart either.

I'm in winter year 2 and have my greenhouse set up full of iridium sprinklers, cranberries and fruit trees.
My shed is half filled with kegs churning out fruit wine, and now I've completed all the friendship trophies I'm selling all my artisan goods like mayo etc.

Just need to get one more heart on the mining, combat and fishing abilities which hopefully I will achieve by the end of winter.

After that... I'm not sure. Keep grinding out money and make my farm look as nice as possible I guess.

This game is ruining all other games for me, including Mario.

It's just magical, I can't stop playing

Kudos to ConcernedApe.

I played mario all weekend, decided to go on stardew this morning for "half hour" 3 hours later I managed to drag myself off it.

I'm fine when I'm not playing it, I don't really get that urge to play, but as soon as I load it up I know I'm going to be playing for hours and not want to come off.
Yep and yep :) just have like 10 moons so far in Mario lol

This game is dangerous for me, sometimes I'll load it up and think I'll just play an in-game day or two and then play for an hour or two.

One item - duck feather - away from completing the Community Centre.
I've had a duck for weeks but he's not dropped one yet. None at the cart either.

I'm in winter year 2 and have my greenhouse set up full of iridium sprinklers, cranberries and fruit trees.
My shed is half filled with kegs churning out fruit wine, and now I've completed all the friendship trophies I'm selling all my artisan goods like mayo etc.

Just need to get one more heart on the mining, combat and fishing abilities which hopefully I will achieve by the end of winter.

After that... I'm not sure. Keep grinding out money and make my farm look as nice as possible I guess.

I need a rabbit foot lol my bunnies don't want to drop one for the team it seems xD

There's also lots of hidden stuff to do once I have my farm needing less maintenance. Finally got some of the beat sprinklers it it's almost winter lol

I picked this up on the weekend with the intention of something for my fiance to play, when she came home she was surprised to see me not playing Star Wars Battlefront II or Call of Duty WWII and this game instead. I only meant to try it so I could explain to her how to play abit, by the time the weekend was done I had 15hrs of time played. Stardew Valley is amazing and so much fun, I had no idea it would be so addicting to play and how many things there are to do.

Does anyone know if the Switch will get a physical version?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I couldn't really say, as up until the weekend I'd never played before, assuming I downloaded the patch within my copy.

it's actually a pretty old patch, the one that they made for better saving, I didn't know its details I mean but I heard they added new content?

Top Bottom