• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
y9hjPKRkTHDz.png

So the DLCs are in the bundle and the games in store? Is this a promotion of Humble Store where I pay money to get this ad?

All of you bitching about the Sega Humble Bundle are insane...

...unless you already have most of it, like I do.

But still, it's a great bundle if you don't have any of these yet. The $1 tier alone is INCREDIBLE.

Humble SEGA bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Dreamcast collection
  • NiGHTS
  • Sonic & All Stars Racing
  • Total War Rome II Caesar in Gaul DLC
  • Football Manager 2015 Miles Tactic DLC
TIER 2: BTA
  • Empire Total War
  • Company of Heroes 2 - Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
TIER 3: 12$
  • Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai

Nights and Sonic All-Star Racing for only $1? Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Elija2

What other games does SEGA have that could possibly show up in the BTA tier later on? I don't need another Total War or Football Manager game.

Darkroronoa

This is more like sega dlc/expansions bundle.
$1 Tier is awesome though if you do not own sanic racing transformed

Maybe next week the BTA will worth it

Vuze

1$ tier is great for Sonic Allstarts (which is amazing!), but I already got that from Shadownet a while ago so I'll pass :)

derExperte

What the fuck happend with the AMD giveaway? I didn't see a queue, I didn't see an error message, nothing changed on the page but now suddenly all keys are gone?

Dr Dogg

I don't know I think $1 for All-Stars Transformed, The Dreamcast Collection and Nights is great value if you don't own them. Christ even Transformed is worth way more than $1.

Toki767

Oh well. Since I have everything I want already.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Toki767, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dreamcast Collection -- MB-08039F705E0DA909 - Taken by iosefe
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-04745E547BB8C1A5 - Taken by pupo
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-F34B3B02DB169E5D - Taken by SilentMatthew
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West -- MB-47EE5986325EC1A9 - Taken by TheLight
NiGHTS Into Dreams -- MB-64A059E3EC13BF7C - Taken by darkchewie
Empire: Total War -- MB-A811BBD9F8C56C27 - Taken by nja

Ruruja

I will never get Sonic Generations for cheap, will I?

There was a fun pricing mistake on steam many months ago where the entire Sonic collection (including generations and All-Star Racing Transformed etc) was selling for like £6 (may have been cheaper).

I think most people here got it then.

Kiru

I got an AMD key! YAY for me! :)

So Star Citizen will never be released on Steam ? Gott pick 2 games now. Might choose Star Citizen regardless, everyone seems to hype it up.

you had to click step 1 in the side bar to queue up i think. i realized that 3 minutes too late

Ahhh, I see. Maybe the site should have given some kind of indication that I should have clicked on it, considering the link text is to sign in to the site, which I already was :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
As someone who has everything here besides the COH2 expansion (and the DLC for the newer games I don't own) this is a pretty disappointing bundle.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Humble SEGA bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Dreamcast collection
  • NiGHTS
  • Sonic & All Stars Racing
  • Total War Rome II Caesar in Gaul DLC
  • Football Manager 2015 Miles Tactic DLC
TIER 2: BTA
  • Empire Total War
  • Company of Heroes 2 - Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
TIER 3: 12$
  • Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai

Eh, I don't have Nights, so for $1 it's worth it to me.

Chariot

Btw. Company of heroes 2 is the full game, not just DLC.

Or is it some standalone addon? At least its listed as Company of Heroes 2 in my library.
"Does not require the base game Company of Heroes 2 to play. This package allows standalone multiplayer access."

Multiplayer only. And only with the faction of the Germany Western Front faction, if I am not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom