• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

A few extra keys:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Total War: ROME II Caesar in Gaul DLC -- MB-0E5A628A2B9D949A - Taken by Atraveller. 1 entrants total.
NiGHTS Into Dreams -- MB-A5D711988FA1E0F3 - Taken by Naked Snake. 11 entrants total.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-16BB171420B43624 - Taken by fspm. 5 entrants total.

t1416943694z1.png

Durante

do i get the games that will be added later if i pay only $1 or do i have to pay the BTA price to get them??
You have to BTA.

That's where the fun metagame starts of trying to guess whether it will be worth it, and if so, when the average reaches its minimum. Which is the actual reason we're all so into these bundles, right guys? ... guys?

madjoki

Is the same package given away for free by Alienware.

Nope, it's just one faction MP. Alienware MP version included all factions from base game.
You have to BTA.

That's where the fun metagame starts of trying to guess whether it will be worth it, and if so, when the average reaches its minimum. Which is the actual reason we're all so into these bundles, right guys? ... guys?

Having page open keeps BTA locked, so with two tabs you can refresh higher to get lowest BTA. (then pay $1 to lock it).

You have to BTA.

That disappointment when the BTA will just be Hell Yeah! and some Genesis games.

Lomax

It's funny watching the BTA tumbling, I can't remember a previous bundle where the $1 tier was so much better than the BTA in a long while.

Uzzy

"Does not require the base game Company of Heroes 2 to play. This package allows standalone multiplayer access."

Multiplayer only. And only with the faction of the Germany Western Front faction, if I am not wrong.

Yup, you just get the Oberkommando West. Not the Soviets or Wehrmacht forces from the base game, or the Americans.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like most people agree that $1 is the only Tier worth it.

For future reference Sega, put actual games behind the upper tiers. Not one game and one DLC for a game that's not even in the bundle.

Yeah, the whole DLC thing is kind of worthless for someone like me that owns neither FM15 or TW: Rome II, but the rest of the $1 tier is great.

I don't own Empire: Total War yet, so I'm waiting for the BTA tier to stop falling. $3.38 for the base game is as low as it's ever been, seems like that might be where it stops dropping.

It's at $3.35 now. Just a bit lower, you can do it Sega!

Gift links:

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HeebieJeebies, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NiGHTS into Dreams -- MB-3A3D95F4E33E1EB8 - Taken by Blak_Status. 7 entrants total.
Dreamcast Collection -- MB-3559A9430036F52B - Taken by MulderWasTaken. 10 entrants total.
Total War: Rome II Caesar In Gaul (DLC) -- MB-A289D68FBE9496A3

t1416953835z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Im a Manatee, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-3B2116CF486A566F - Taken by TheLight. 23 entrants total.
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-C3675FC812368FC8

t1417029434z1.png

Went from a Dell T7400 to a Dell T7500. The T7500 was temperamental. I had been doing stress tests on it for a week and the moment I put in my R9 290, the machine wouldn't post and was getting false error codes.

In the end, I had to clear cmos before the machine came back to life. Then I had problems installing Windows on an SSD.

And now I have to get recording setup on OBS which is another hurdle. For the money, the upgrade was worth it. But jeez.
How come you choose a pc with Xeon CPUs and tesla GPU?
Are you engineer?
-
I got an AMD key! YAY for me! :)
So Star Citizen will never be released on Steam ? Gott pick 2 games now. Might choose Star Citizen regardless, everyone seems to hype it up.
Congrats! I was also only interested in Star Citizen and also got to the "Get Key" part.
But sadly the email I got later then, told me I was too late :(
-
I'll take Nights and the Dreamcast collection for a dollar. (Already got transformed)
I only want Transformed out of tier 1. Hm, can we make a deal of some sorts? But you don't seem to a guy interested in cards, so yeah.
EDIT: On second look. I think I'll buy tier one.

$1 tier is an absolute no-brainer (if you haven't already got the games already). Transformed is essentually, and the rest of the tier entirely consists of good to great games.

It's the beat the average tier where things fall down, what is still considered the worst Total War game and half of a multiplayer expandalone isn't worth a whole heap of cash, and you'll be better off waiting on a Steam sale for the complete Shogun 2 collection than paying $12 for Fall of the Samurai.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So this just happened quite unceremoniously.

AYxbsfi.png

derExperte

lol, I was looking forward to Amazon.de's offer of Shadow of Mordor, but it's only reduced to 29 Euro, lol

The Cyber Monday deals have been utterly pathetic so far (except the Fire HDX for 99), I actually laughed a few times when seeing the prices.

Like the DriveClub Steelbook for 50€. 16% reserved, hahaha.

Kiru

For those who won an AMD key, it appears right into your account like other keys? Because of course I won nothing :S

Yep, you're in queue blue banner and shortly after you get the green banner. If it takes 1 minute, give up, just wating for the fail mail by then...^^

Majukun

do we have any idea what other games might be avaiable for the BTA tier?are they gonna use games that were already in a bundle like alpha protocol and such?

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Khronico, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Rome 2 Gaul DLC -- MB-F97C6B45801E6036
Nights into Dreams -- MB-2B3C6CBFDCEB314B - Taken by fernandes
Dreamcast Collection -- MB-FD5F1EF996F6EAAD - Taken by GaussTek

Free video games.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
vroom vroom

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-CF336AF787748E7F - Taken by Messiah

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So it seems that the 30-day trading cooldown applies to gifts sent directly, as well, which... doesn't make any sense.

Humble SEGA bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Dreamcast collection
  • NiGHTS
  • Sonic & All Stars Racing
  • Total War Rome II Caesar in Gaul DLC
  • Football Manager 2015 Miles Tactic DLC
TIER 2: BTA
  • Empire Total War
  • Company of Heroes 2 - Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
TIER 3: 12$
  • Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai
Bought it because of Nights, and the very low BTA. Still pissed off that I missed a saturn copy for 5€ on a street market, after passing by the same seller thrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom