• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Strange Silent Hill Related Teasing??

Soulflarz

Banned
There's a tape called 204863 during the beginning of
child soldiers
. I actually have that captured if anyone wants me to upload. I also heard the radio chat during a side op. Maybe it's pulling a psycho mantis and looking at saves. PT me if old.

go for it

Erevador

tumblr_nakfubbOJn1r3qe6oo1_500.gif

Wasnt there supposed to be something happening today in MGS5? Kojima saying something important on this day. I bet if you play MGS5 something related to Silent Hills will happen.

Do you guys really think a real viral marketing campaign would only be quoting products that already exist and not establishing anything new whatsoever?

This is a lose-lose situation for me.

Either it's fake and we're not getting a new Silent Hill.

Or it's real and we're getting a Silent Hill in the stylings of PT/Kojima/Del Torro.

Neither situation is pleasing. Honestly though I don't think they'd continue using the PT aesthetic.

Well be nice and let the rest of us enjoy our SH PT edition.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
The latest picture has 'You drowned your sorrows in booze' and 'Are you sure the only uou is you' in the corner.

Typo means fake.

Expecting this to all be related to an elaborate prank. All of these images look like somebody just walked around their house with a digital camera and applied filters to it. Also the very obvious PT quotes littered throughout.

Ef61Ov3h.jpg

now we wait...
the other photos also contain hidden messages and one of them says..the only me is me.
If this is a joke or some indie rip-off then i will flip.
the poster is now quoting metal gear solid 2...

That's... not CGI or even realtime, right? Looks like a photograph.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I'm going to guess in six or whatever hours, ingsoc will redirect to blackhoundgame.com and it'll be some indie game "inspired by P.T." and this is just viral marketing for it.

brau

That's an oval mirror that's hung on the wall, I think someone is having a whole lot of fun at all of talks expense.

i was pointing out the letters HU.

lol.

I guess this is getting weaker by the second. Who ever did the prank tho.. really did capture P.Ts ambiance perfectly.

Can i still believe until this is over tho?

Xpliskin

That's not Fox Engine's AO solution ( light dome shot).

You can tell it's a fan trying to recreate the feel of P.T .

Move along.

Moofers

If this is Allison Road, let's be excited for them. Konami took PT away from us all, and it looks like they said "fine let's make our own!" So I'm all about getting behind that. Every buck they make is one Konami passed on, so I'm ok with backing them. Hopefully they can be a success and people can get a great game out of it.

Top Bottom