• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streetwear |OT| Built Exclusively with Supreme Bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHiryu

the adidas hype is at an all time high, every single person was in a train car with nothing but nmd, ultraboosts and yeezys

nyc is hypeland

xHiryu

Are Ultraboosts worth it?

I wanna cop, but don't know if they are actually comfortable

id say the most comfy sneakers out rn, like having pillows on ya feet

the all white ones are the best imo and i dont even own white sneakers

dmshaposv

Ultraboost hype is real.

Super comfy. Great for running. If you want daywear then get the normal ultraboosts (caged) and if you want something stylish get the uncaged although the sock-like upper isn't for everyone.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
A brand you guys might want to keep an eye on is Daniel Patrick. Only discovered it recently, they had a 25% sale this weekend on all items but I missed it. Some nice yeezy-ish shoes and clothing in general, the yellow hoodie is pretty nice. Made in the US.
3JIKtuQ.jpg

bAJV4B7.jpg

acohrs

Yes, unmatched. I'd recommend going half a size up.

Sometimes I want to wear it in the house because its so comfy to step on.

Not sure about unmatched, pure boost zg prime come a very close second for me.

Also, if you don't care at all about hype, I hear Skechers memory foams are pretty comfortable for the price too. May have to go in disguise and try on a pair to see if that's true but to not lose any street cred.

Who am I kidding, never had none B)

Hitta93

Banned
For someone who hasn't owned a pair of Ultraboosts, how much more comfortable are they compared to Prestos? Considering the design is essentially the same.

Still waiting for the Triple Black CW before I decide to buy in.

acohrs

For someone who hasn't owned a pair of Ultraboosts, how much more comfortable are they compared to Prestos? Considering the design is essentially the same.

Still waiting for the Triple Black CW before I decide to buy in.

It's the midsole that makes the real difference, especially if you're on the go for the whole day. But IMO, they are the most comfortable shoes out rn by a distance.

Excited to see how Nike respond though with all their money and resources, before UBs, free run 2s were my favourite shoes.

Hitta93

Banned
It's the midsole that makes the real difference, especially if you're on the go for the whole day. But IMO, they are the most comfortable shoes out rn by a distance.

Excited to see how Nike respond though with all their money and resources, before UBs, free run 2s were my favourite shoes.
Thanks.
what's the word on alpha bounces?
looking to go a tier down from nmd and they're easier to get

Couldn't cave in on the OG colorways, but the EM might be the one to get.

The blue one specifically.

NandoGip

I need sneakers for jogging on concrete outdoors but don't want to drop an arm and a leg. Also not trying to cop some ugly shit lol.

Any recommendations?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm in love with the rose version of those high tops

They got a 70% sale going on too for some items.

They make some nice stuff for women too if any of you have a girl who is into this.

NandoGip

They make some nice stuff for women too if any of you have a girl who is into this.

Damn I hate how the best fashions nowadays are so anti-short dudes. That brand looks dope but If I ever bought any of it I'd look like I'm wearing a dress

unfortunately both pieces I want are not on sale. it's tempting but still a lot to drop at one time, and I need a suit for the holidays still too

Good if you're just gonna stand or walk around in, but I find them horrible to actually run it.

The boost foam is a blessing for everything but running as I find them too... "Mushy" and soft for running as they don't have any resistance so it reminds me of running in mud.

I do like my mine, but trying to find a CW in my size that I like (Mens US 9) is a pita.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've been getting into this type of clothing for a few months now. Glad I found this thread. Bookmarked.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Damn I hate how the best fashions nowadays are so anti-short dudes. That brand looks dope but If I ever bought any of it I'd look like I'm wearing a dress

I don't wear the overly long tops if that can comfort you. I'm more halfway between street and clean, so some things that are too "street" I just avoid.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
30% sale on HBX.com with EARLY30 code, but I found nothing. Bought an awesome Maharishi jacket with 20% off or so a few weeks ago though. Love that shipping and duty is included, no dumb surprise, plus their prices often end up cheaper than buying from Canada directly.

Anth0ny

lil uzi in the bad and boujee video:

sweatsm4ur6.png

who's ready for oversized t shirts tucked into track pants to become fashionable? yessssssssssss

JP_

Banned
I've naturally drifted into more of a street style over the past couple years -- first time I've felt like I can intuitively put stuff together. One thing that's always eluded me are those loose crotch pants and long shirts. There a guide to pulling those off (affordably)? Feel like they'd be easy to mess up, haven't tried, but I'm pretty lanky so it seems like I might be able to.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
lol wtf you're in canada too?

Livestock sells them, if you didn't already know.

Yeah them, Off the hook, Jonathan & Olivia, Uncles Otis. But the selection is often very limited.

I want the orange camo blanket for my living room, it's 280£ :( In cad with shipping and duties it would be more than double.

Orange beanie is nice too. Need some orange to go with olive drab.

Yeah them, Off the hook, Jonathan & Olivia, Uncles Otis. But the selection is often very limited.

I want the orange camo blanket for my living room, it's 280£ :( In cad with shipping and duties it would be more than double.

Orange beanie is nice too. Need some orange to go with olive drab.
I love the tweed but I don't care for the orange, is it in different colors?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I love the tweed but I don't care for the orange, is it in different colors?

Which item? The blanket? If so yes it's on their site.

Most of the items they released for fall/winter come in burgundy-ish (dalailama), orange, olive, khaki. The blanket I know is in orange and I think olive.

My roommate secured me a pair of the true blues and that basically sparked an interest into me getting back on my fresh shit. Only thing is I need new clothes and the only brand I can think of to cop in droves is Polo. Is there any interesting streetwear going on that's available in a XXL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom