• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Japan Demo Impressions

Well some people would like to find those costumes for themselves. Not everyone has the same definition of spoiler. But whatever, I guess whether or not it's an actual spoiler is up the mods.

But they aren't FINDING anything, its literally right there at the start, it's not a spoiler and this is worse spoiler culture crying then the Thanos in GotG crap. It'd be like saying the starting roster is a spoiler when they've officially revealed it multiple times now

- Fox has a Wolf color scheme

If wolf isn't in this game... There better be dlc

kobestare.gif

Crayolan

I hope its damage is based on Charizard's current %, or maybe its Stock/Score, if that's a better "Level" analog.

That would be cool and a good homage to the games, but it's definitely a direct reference to the anime, so it should totally be a
broken as fuck
finishing move.

DrkSage

- lucario is unchanged except his smash attacks feel MUCH faster

Damn it... Like his front smash wasn't annoying enough :

- The game still has a sense of floatiness to it that is present in brawl. It's definitely not like Melee where you drop like bricks.

As long as its like SSB where it wasn't as fast as meeles nor as floaty as SSBB

Edit: can't believe I skipped the fierce deity link! Its Time to main link again!

Wolf deconfirmed
Fox has an alternate skin
That looks exactly like wolf
He's gray fur
Purple eye device and grayish clothing
It's the only skin that changes foxes fur
This is only a color, NOT a costume

Bowser has a "No Bones" Costume (Dry Bowser I believe?)

From Zipzo at Smashboards

i loled at the pit no longer having a black outfit. of course he doesn't, the black outfit got its own character slot. I bet my soul that if sakurai didn't develop KI:U dark pit would still just be an alt color like he was in brawl. Now on a more positive note, wow, fierce deity link. I wanna see that :eek:

Fierce diety link IS in
As a costume

Pacmans costumes change his gloves and shoes

Zelda has no alternate costumes
Only colors

Pits side b fist has a bad lag if you whiff, big KO power if you hit at higher %s

Fierce diety link IS in

As a costume

Only colors

Pits side b fist has a bad lag if you whiff, big KO power if you hit at higher %s

Platy

...maybe Sakurai made diferent unlockable outfits at diferent locations ... so the coments would crash and people would not know who to believe.

SAKURAI IS PUNISHING US FOR THE LEAKS

Revven

Fierce diety link IS in

As a costume

Only colors

Just so people have the source here's the link

Still zipzo, btw.

idk shit about smashboards but a mod just said dry bowser isn't actually an alt :( i hope he's wrong. dry bowser just makes too much sense not to be an alt costume

No Wolf but potentially put in two other clones? Come Sakurai you're better than this.

I'm telling you its that sakruai bias. How are you going to tell me you gave a previous alt color its own character slot in the new game but then kick out lucas and wolf? cmon man, there is no other reason except for him playing favorites.

Revven

idk shit about smashboards but a mod just said dry bowser isn't actually an alt :( i hope he's wrong. dry bowser just makes too much sense not to be an alt costume

They are talking in PMs, I think. The mods are keeping the thread locked and Zipzo is sending them info via PM for them to post in the thread. Zipzo made a mistake with the Dry Bowser alt, unfortunately.

Chrom showing up because he has nothing better to do.
Man go get your chance next time somewhere else.

you know whats funny is that I'm currently playing awakening and I always have chrome teamed up with robin and he's always second fiddle when I got em together.

When palutena rolls she turns invisible
Like she's teleporting

Kirby has a "naked Metaknight" alternate

Charizard can be purple, yellow, red, grey

Megaman has yellow

And black

jnWake

I'm telling you its that sakruai bias. How are you going to tell me you gave a previous alt color its own character slot in the new game but then kick out lucas and wolf? cmon man, there is no other reason except for him playing favorites.
Yeah Sakurai only makes this games to boost his ego. Did you not see how many Kirby characters he added to Melee and Smash 4?!

Top Bottom