• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKrockin

I'm amazed how badly people are playing against a Ness who's basically the same as Brawl. Hyped for Ness getting second in the last tournament and first in this one.

Mistle

Man. I don't know if you guys are watching this tournament but Smash 4 is hype. Way more fun to watch than Brawl.

twitch.tv/clashtournaments
Personally to me, it's even better to watch than Melee.

Because I can indentify with the play style, and see it being taken to such a high place. I can learn things through watching it and be impressed. I'm no pro, so watching Melee, while still exciting, almost felt like I was watching a different game.

mmxzero

Glad I caught some of that tourney. Ness looking good and I hear Yoshi looking good too!

My frothing demand for this game increases.

Personally to me, it's even better to watch than Melee.

Because I can indentify with the play style, and see it being taken to such a high place. I can learn things through watching it and be impressed. I'm no pro, so watching Melee, while still exciting, almost felt like I was watching a different game.

I'm loving all these DBZ aerial battles.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
So does For Glory have rule customization? Or is it two minutes only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom