• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2tk5aguOL1qagop1o1_r1_500.gif

This would be a cool throw if we got a robot like Sukapon as a character.

I hope they get creative with some moves.

Joy Mech Fight revival?
fsU9m.jpg

Probably WFT. I figure she'll be the least used newcomer in the demo so I want to do my part and get some footage of her online. If last years MK8 demo is any indication, there will be people recording the matches.

You just reminded me; I can totally capture the matches I don't play in 1080p w/ my tablet lmao, I find it so jawesome (jawdroppingly awesome) I am going to go both/all days to get as much footage as I can..

If people have character or mechanics request this is the place to tell me or PM me.

First thing I am testing is air dodging and ledge mechanics. (Can I dash off the edge and press back to grab for easy edgehogging?)

For Little Mac & the Wii Fit Trainer, my guess is Kirby will gain their respective hair styles & skin tones. Mega Man will be pretty obvious, but I'm stumped when it came to the villager.

I remember in an interview after E3! Sakurai mentioned specially not showing what happens when Kirby inhales Megaman but who knows what that means?

ssb4_kirby_hats_1__metal_man_by_geneticdestiny-d6e8gv0.jpg

Some might be harder than others, but there would always be a solution. They can do anything they like really, the weirder the better. I'd imagine his villager form would basically turn him into a pink version of the villager's head, with the animal crossing facial features all there.

Please, Lord Sagan let this be the case!!!

Triple post fuck it, place is dead and I be excited lol

zlCfzR3ngCkyiOa9z1

Pic of the day. With the Super Leaf, any fighter can have ears and a tail. You can also float in the air by pressing the jump button. We're still figuring out whether you'll be able to attack with the tail...

Tonight is the night for
nothing
something new!

EDIT: That's what I get for taking so long without refreshing.

Sakurai hasn't decided if you can attack with the tail yet? Isn't it getting a bit late to make those decisions?

JoeM86

Pic of the day. With the Super Leaf, any fighter can have ears and a tail. You can also float in the air by pressing the jump button. We're still figuring out whether you'll be able to attack with the tail...

I like how the tail just blatantly clips through Marth's cape, haha.

I doubt you'll be able to attack with the tail. A brand new animation for every fighter in the game would be a lot of work for a single item. In fact, that sort of work is why I suspect the Parasol was dropped from the Melee-to-Brawl transition.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does Pikachu's tail get replaced?

I doubt you'll be able to attack with the tail. A brand new animation for every fighter in the game would be a lot of work for a single item. In fact, that sort of work is why I suspect the Parasol was dropped from the Melee-to-Brawl transition.
Like the home-run bat?

L00P

Oh man just imagine ganondorf doing the tail spin with it

I wonder how it's going to look like on characters with tails like 'zard?
or ridley?

Top Bottom