• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[TGS] Another Eden announced. Mitsuda & Kato (creators of Chorono Trigger) involved.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
I was getting hyped and saying "Perhaps it's finally happening", then i looked at screens.

Sorry for bumping old thread.
This was only one I could find about "Another Eden".

There was a reveal stream at TGS yesterday with some info.
I watched it, since kinda interested on this team.

I can't find the trailer they showed, but here's some pics on what it looks like now:
zZHMPPe.jpg

I still have no clue if this is a F2P game with gacha elements, or buy-to-play.

Durante

The topic title didn't exactly make promises not kept, but very much implied things the thread didn't deliver.

The No Man's Sky of thread titles.

I'm not really big on Kato, I didn't like cross and I think in CT he was mostly responsible for Antiquity, which wasn't my favourite era really. No hype for this.

Psxphile

Oh Kato, you and your Bespin Cloud City fetish.

I remember this announcement from last year. I was thinking then how neat it would be if it turned out to be a stealth Chrono title like Radical Dreamers, revealing its ties subtly. But it's not even a Square-Enix game so that was unrealistic.

I still want something like that to happen though. As a precursor to a new title.

Top Bottom