• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

UIuF4fl.png

The more things change...

Btr6CTyCQAAr9fH.jpg

http://instagram.com/bbot4

witchcraft

bianca "black don't crack" lawson

Man, I remember a chick had me watch Pretty Little Liars a few weeks ago and I saw Bianca, I was like "Man this chick doesn't age". Everyone was like "she's probably in her mid 20s, not that serious". We were already joking that none of the girls on the show look like teens; then I tell them...she was a damn teenager when Buffy came out.

Silence.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm just gonna start openly snitching in threads now. I'm way too lazy to go back and forth with people.

DY got a guy upset over his gotdamn punctuation lmao

yo dude is feelin some type of way about that lol

you could tell he spent a lot of time typin up that shit. bet he sat upright in his chair the whole time he was putting that together

People sure are finding everything offensive these days, especially antiquated terms for black people used during lynching times, gosh.

jwk94

Black gaf I'm in a predicament....about penis size. So I'm talking to this girl (same girl from before) and she has a thing for black men with big penises. Honestly, I kinda feel intimated by what her definition of "big" is. I'm six inches erect but I think my girth is a little lower than average. Is that something that would be a problem?

Black gaf I'm in a predicament....about penis size. So I'm talking to this girl (same girl from before) and she has a thing for black men with big penises. Honestly, I kinda feel intimated by what her definition of "big" is. I'm six inches erect but I think my girth is a little lower than average. Is that something that would be a problem?

iZCBDBFyYwcdD.gif

Kraftwerk

How is your foreplay/oral game?

XenodudeX

Date someone who isn't a size queen.

DY_nasty

you aren't making your dick any bigger so either learn to use what you got, see if she was just talking shit and is down regardless, or throw that fetishistic trollop in the bushes

If she has a problem with six inches, than she's not the girl for you. No way around that, unless you have crazy game in the bedroom.

Infinite

The entire premise here is troubling

Trey

Roy, let this young brother know.

I just straight look at girls who don't consider anything below 7 inches doable as some kind of bullshitter. I've only seen that shit on dating sites/the internet. I have never heard a woman in my life say "oh man and his dick was only 6 inches." Tell you what I have heard "so yeah his dick was big but so what, dude had no fucking clue how to use it."

Keep this in mind. I've heard some females gripe when a motherfucker packing a baby arm and can't use it. With that said if your stroke game ain't on point, ensure you can compensate elsewhere. But if she really is only interested in BBC, then save your time, ego, and manhood and drop her like a dubstep beat. Your time and effort could be used on someone worth a damn.

But if your game is tight, then you can turn her into a believer. Eat that pussy right and you will have her singing your gospel.

DY_nasty

I'd drop her right then and there but that's just me.

Its the principle really. Its just such a trifling red-flag.

It really does reduce you to nothing more than a penis. She'd be pretty upset I bet if some dude broke her down to nothing but her skin color and parts.

so what you're saying is that if 6" is big enough, you'll be her mandingo warrior fantasy? respect yourself.

DY_nasty

Literally so happy I couldn't sleep

oh my god

I'm gonna get out of here. I can't fucking believe it. 2ish more weeks and I'm gonna be done with this place. Itsfuckinghappening.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im gonna tell you cats this now. whenever risk of rain comes to psn, its gonna break weaker dudes.

DY_nasty

i only selfied it up with one girl. she sent me entirely too many pictures of herself looking back...

and of course all my people on the basketball team, everyone i shared a suite with, my exes, the homies back in my old neighborhood all saw the cheeks

i was so proud ;_;

we were dumb as fukkkkkk lol

When a certain somebody texts you at 2AM asking for one...

These dudes ain't getting that.

Yeah, hate selfies because no one cares about seeing yours brehs.

The only time I really smh about it is the people who are like "hey look at me doing something dumb in Auschwitz guise."

J10

Banned
i only selfied it up with one girl. she sent me entirely too many pictures of herself looking back...

and of course all my people on the basketball team, everyone i shared a suite with, my exes, the homies back in my old neighborhood all saw the cheeks

i was so proud ;_;

we were dumb as fukkkkkk lol

That's still the best part sometimes. I refuse to grow up.

FyreWulff

The average depth of the vagina is 4"

ReiGun

Selfies are just one of many innocuous things done on social media that people like to get angry about and think themselves more enlightened people for having done so. I do agree that some take it too far, as the thread in OT clearly shows.

jwk94

Thanks for the responses. She's a pretty cool chick but that's the only thing that bothers me about her. It's not the only thing she cares about in a relationship, it's just something she enjoys I guess? idk, i'll see how this one goes.

im gonna tell you cats this now. whenever risk of rain comes to psn, its gonna break weaker dudes.
Yo I cannot wait for Risk of Rain on ps4. I tried the Steam demo and had to force myself not to buy it then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom