• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makonero

Rogues should take center stage next season, maybe with Cold helping Flash at the beginning (Mirror Master brings them together maybe?) and then switching sides when most convenient.

Other than that, I think Barry needs to meet Hal and the Green Lantern corps. We could have actual aliens as the villain of the episode next season! Hal is the perfect crossover character since he has strong relationships with both Ollie and Barry in the comics.

Ashhong

italiaxkrrh.gif

Mmm who's this

so here i am watching The Flash 1990, The trickster episode, and it got me thinking

when is Alex Désert getting a role in this show? he played Barry's work partner Julio. he shouldn't bee too hard to bring in, a quick cameo as Henry's fishing buddy

also, 90's Barry has mad game with the women

Coincidentally I watched the first episode again yesterday and wondered the same thing.

PreFire

Mmm who's this

New assistant for Cat Grant on Supergirl.

Yay for season 3, not surprised. I don't mind another speedster, bring on cobalt blue.

Who else can fuck with Barry in his prime besides another speedster?

I know Grodd is gonna make a comeback, but can he be a big bad?

strafer

So Robbie Amell shared this on his facebook.

See that little kid? It's Taylor Lautner.

And Robbie, he looks the fucking same.

The real Vandal Savage.

12798818_541232699378154_3808567594052760894_n.jpg

Vinter

Pleased for S3, wonder who the villain will be?

I wouldn't mind this seasons arc going over several seasons, or at at least make Zolomon a recurring villain. In my opinion, the biggest fault of Arrow was basically writing off
Deathstroke
after season 2.

Completely unrelated, but I have to say I'm having a laugh seeing Teddy Sears (Jay Garrick) in American Horror Story as I watch the first season for the first time. Did not expect him on the show.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So you want to make a new OT and get juniored again? I'm not ready for a Jay is Zoom salt filled OT

let's be real tho, that felicity tv show ot was fkn brilliant (probably top3 ot's on gaf) and the only salt pouring out of that thread was coming from the mod who ruined the fun and juniored zero

web01

Completely unrelated, but I have to say I'm having a laugh seeing Teddy Sears (Jay Garrick) in American Horror Story as I watch the first season for the first time. Did not expect him on the show.

I just finished the series on Netlix a couple days ago also.
Imagining Jay/Zoom saying the lines he does in that show is hilarious.

Rogues should take center stage next season, maybe with Cold helping Flash at the beginning (Mirror Master brings them together maybe?) and then switching sides when most convenient.

Other than that, I think Barry needs to meet Hal and the Green Lantern corps. We could have actual aliens as the villain of the episode next season! Hal is the perfect crossover character since he has strong relationships with both Ollie and Barry in the comics.

That would be great.. Arrow already had Hal in an episode (his jacket)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom