• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards Nominees being announced [Update: Revealed - In OP]

It's just going to be a lot of mainstream games: Shadow of Mordor, Assassin's Creed, Destiny, Titanfall, COD:AW, and maybe a token nod to Mario Kart or Smash Brothers.

Bgamer90

Banned
Might sound a bit strange but I really like this vlog presentation. Sets a certain tone/expectation that the show won't be the c-list celebrity mess that was the VGAs/VGX.

alright Keighley...

Another reboot rebranding of your award show...

If Bayonetta 2 doesn't get nominated for game of the year then I'll know how "legit" this version is.

EDIT: Liking the announcement stream

How do you stream on WiiU? Are they saying that because WiiU can watch Twitch streams through the browser or will there be a more intuitive way to stream on the console?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Looking to see how Nintendo gets shut out after having a stellar 2014 across two platforms.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2014-11-2019_07_56-thoxyyo.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Indie category how they start, sure someone else will write them up. Wish more indie games would be listed, but oh well. Surprised Vanishing of Ethan Carter made it through, it is very pretty though.

Top Bottom