• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards Nominees being announced [Update: Revealed - In OP]

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So far, this is better than I expected, I will say. Smart to start with smaller stuff too in my opinion.

I'm not big on anticipated categories, but I understand why its there.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
NO MGSV for most anticipated.

BULLSHIT

tumblr_n6waykX7351tc57f5o6_250.gif

molnizzle

Man. They really need to wait until late December/January to do these shits if they expect for me to take them seriously.

A really like these categories. Much better than the usual "Best Playstation game" "Best action game" etc.

"Most anticipated game" is still a weird one though. Seems like something that's made more for publishers to pad themselves on the back, than for consumers.

Wow really happy to see Bayonetta 2 get nominated.

Edit: Hearthstone with a surprising nomination, but I can definitely see why. This list is shocking to me, though.

Adaren

Most Anticipated seems like such an awful category. Who cares? I guess it's a marketing award or something.

Yeah, if you really care about what's Most Anticipated then put it to a vote. This isn't a category for critics to say anything meaningful, and it's ripe for moneyhatting.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
GOTY Nominees:

Bayonetta 2
Dark Souls II
Dragon Age: Inquisition
HearthStone
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Edit: Ninja'd, of course.

Top Bottom