• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Demo (GoW:A Exclusive) Discussion Thread

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Artex

Banned
The problem with the statue is that Ellie's face looks completely off...

Nah, this guy's face however is completely off:

ibbuMyyy9ZEW95.gif

I have been trying for two days to download the God of War 1.7 update in order to get this demo. It is driving me nuts. I download it and get this message.

An error occured during the install operation.
(800029563)

Ive googled the error code without any luck. I have deleted all of my God of War Ascension data and it still gives me an error. All other downloads work fine. Any advice here?

I have been trying for two days to download the God of War 1.7 update in order to get this demo. It is driving me nuts. I download it and get this message.

An error occured during the install operation.
(800029563)

Ive googled the error code without any luck. I have deleted all of my God of War Ascension data and it still gives me an error. All other downloads work fine. Any advice here?

See if this helps.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60809361&postcount=2150

Chiller

Neo Member
I think that was supposed to be a joke.

Not at all. Maybe it's just my PS3 (fat 80gb model) being slow and turning off the internet improves the framerate in all of my games with online components. I don't get the performance boost if I'm only signed off from PSN; I need to disable the internet. I know, it's kinda sad.

Did you guys notice Ellie's hair? They actually have proper animations/physics on it while still maintaining perfect collision detection.

Stark

Banned
Played the demo 5 or 6 times. I loved it overall and expect the game to be just as good, if not better, but the melee was especially satisfying. Graphically it looks great, too. Loved walking around in the rain and looking around.

Phreak47

Talking about throwing bottles, bricks, sneaking up on guys, moving cover to cover... I just played Hitman Absolution and that is that game exactly.

And I love that shit.

I jst saw this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt2u5E5cMwI&feature=player_embedded

is that the same SE in amazon ?

This looks so cool. It's a shame they're wasted on the press when there's bound to be a percentage of them who either don't care, are only interested in the disc, or might not even like the game.
There must be rules against it, but if anyone has one of these copies and doesn't want it, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Top Bottom