• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Demo (GoW:A Exclusive) Discussion Thread

There is very little time left till demo comes
out and there are tons of threads in which some people declared that they would not be playing demo. i am creating this thread so people who wants to play demo can talk about it.

Still, please spoiler tag things about the story.

Demo is coming exclusively to the God of War:Ascension owners.

It goes up at 1pm Eastern. So another 11hrs and 20mins remain.

Also if any mod can add "exclusive" to the thread, i would be grateful.

Another edit: I did a shitty countdown to demo, if anyone wants to check

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130531T17&p0=136&msg=Exclusive+Last+of+Us+Demo

It is sad to see that so many new demos these days are not showing up on the PSN like in the early days. I dont want to rent, buy God of war to play this demo. I want to just have it on PSN like before. what is up with these stupid deals.

legbone

yeah, to be clear, you have to have the disc to be able to play. i got it from redbox today so i could check it out on my lunch hour tomorrow. or at least start the download so it will be ready when i get off.

Non believers in Naughty Gods... YOU NEED PROOF THE GODS WILL PROVIDE PROOF TO THOSE OF YEE OF LITTLE FAITH.

I FOR ONE WILL NOT TAKE PART IN THIS SACRILEGIOUS SPOILERS.

Nizz

God I almost forgot about this. June is creeping up so fast. This demo will give me a good excuse to pop in and finally finish GoW:A. That disc hasn't been in my PS3 since I got to the Trial of Archimedes and I couldn't finish it. :/

Non believers in Naughty Gods... YOU NEED PROOF THE GODS WILL PROVIDE PROOF TO THOSE OF YEE OF LITTLE FAITH.

I FOR ONE WILL NOT TAKE PART IN THIS SACRILEGIOUS SPOILERS.

I don't think any of us who will play the demo is gonna play it because lack of trust in ND but just wants to try it early. Because we are curious, too hyped to wait...

nib95

Banned
Just bought GOWA lol. £18 on Amazon was low enough for me. But the LoU demo was definitely the kicker lol.

spannicus

Hahahahaha oh no media blackout, vanilla experience, buuullshiiiit. Im gonna enjoy getting the hang of this shit early while yall dip and dodge spoilers for two more weeks lol. Ill tell you guys all about the demo tomorrow no spoiler tags. See yer.
Blastoise you been lied to my friend lol.

Ricky_R

Is the demo activated via code or is it attached to the actual game. I'm planning on giving away the code if it's the former.

Top Bottom