• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

YES! It's being made by ND and not outsourced to another company!

Now we know it's going to be of the highest quality possible..Also...

60 FPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4dc.gif

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
For those asking, @Naughty_Dog is developing The Last of Us Remastered and we're targeting 60fps. More info to come. #PS4

^Neil Druckmann

Instro

Man, I read the story synopsis on Wikipedia because I didn't have a PS3 and now it's coming out for PS4, which I do have.

I'll never get the true joy of a first run through unknown narrative :(

Still gon' buy it tho!

The overall plot is pretty predictable and not particularly distinctive, the good stuff comes from the character interaction and dialogue so I wouldn't worry about it.

Symax

Am i the only one, who is ok with 30fps? I wouldn't want to sacrifice the upgraded visuals of TLOU for 60fps.

Wickwire

I LOVED TLoU, but Im not paying another 60 for a prettier version with some added tweeks. This will be on my 30$ purchase list.

Am i the only one, who is ok with 30fps? I wouldn't want to sacrifice the upgraded visuals of TLOU for 60fps.

if they can get tlou to look jaw dropping amazing then 30fps is ok otherwise i would prefer 60fps. honestly im going to be buying it either way because i havnt played it yet so doesnt really matter too much to me

Top Bottom