• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

daveo42

Banned
Coming soon to a forum near you.
14719499661_fd2f80838d_o.png

In the next couple of days. Most likely sooner rather than later.

In the meantime: Serious OT subtitles? Post em here.

All of the subtitles posted so far are serious, because we don't kid around with this game.
insert ass joke

GavinUK86

Off topic, but every time I see a video from playstation access I hope it has that girl in it, she is very beautiful.

That interview was pretty disappointing. Didn't reveal anything I didn't already know.

I wonder if that's the downside of sitting in this thread all day, every day.

kaskade

OK so I watched the scene of the intro in that remastered video and then the ellie dave scene. God damn the feels. I forgot just how emotional that game gets me. Even just listening to the theme. I want it now.

Bandit1

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| I struggled a long time to get 1080p/60fps

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| You can't deny that view

DieH@rd

Banned

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| All these 720p30 frames will be lost in time, like WiiU in the rain

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| I struggled for a long time with 720p30

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| I struggled for a long time with cinematic framerates

glottis8

Banned
The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Light on the reading, but has some good 1080p/60fps.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| I'll cut to the chase:1080p/60fps.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT|

done

i never understood putting your complete lack of humor on display and making the front page an eyesore at the same time

i voted for "it can't be for nothing" as that wasn't an option. at least that one is nice.

Top Bottom