• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

My suggestion is to save the marking and down missions for your 100% at risk weeks (8, 10 and 12 I believe). You should easily be able to use marking twice and downs once.

And once you unlock Crafter 2 or 3, using crafter (EDIT: for the gift mission) for at least one of the 100% challenges is super easy too.

I hate the marking missions. I never do them, lol.
If I see an enemy I try to shoot. him...if I try to mark him I'll get killed (or wounded). Marking enemies is wasting time :p

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Gotta love facing 1-2 ping bar players in this game who are invisible to every attack, especially when they roll in a full party.

I hate the marking missions. I never do them, lol.
If I see an enemy I try to shoot. him...if I try to mark him I'll get killed (or wounded). Marking enemies is wasting time :p

jdyhe3zlmm.gif

Padinn

So you're that guy that blasts his 5.1 surround sound while playing MP on a mic? I think people aren't hearing you because they muted you :p

Eh, I've asked about it and from my understanding it's actually pretty good at canceling out most of those noises, but I could be wrong.

Yeah the meta game is great in theory but promotes individualism as people grow their survivors. Not everyone on the team can support the larger numbers from regular play alone without some type of farming; heals or kills. Once I get the 2nd trophy I'm done caring about that, and I wish I could turn it off now and still get the trophy.

Mutiplayer is a mixed bag for me, it's good but not as good as people were hyping. I doubt I'll play it again after the plat or Destiny/SoM. It's too frustrating for me, even when I do well I still get angry. It was nice getting to play with everyone from Gaf though.

Also fuck Mollys and the lag. Slide meleeing and instant full armor molly downs are happening far too much for my liking. A 4v4 game shouldn't have these issues.

xinek

You also getting a "Searching for optimal game" message too?
I am tonight with a party of two -- we havent been able to find a game yet, after about 30 minutes. It hasn't been nearly that bad playing just myself.

I've added a couple gaffers, but it almost seems stupid to bother trying to party up until this stuff is fixed. So bad. I'm afraid it may turn people off of the MP.

They should sell the MP portion of this game as a standalone download, just like they did with Killzone 3. I would be all over it. It would also help the community. I remember that KZ3 got an amazing boost in player count. Do it Sony.

They should sell the MP portion of this game as a standalone download, just like they did with Killzone 3. I would be all over it. It would also help the community. I remember that KZ3 got an amazing boost in player count. Do it Sony.

Funny that you say that because I only want to play multiplayer since I already beat the game on ps3. I can't justify $50 for just multiplayer. Luckily I have been checking it out from my store but I know eventually that won't be an option.

Funny that you say that because I only want to play multiplayer since I already beat the game on ps3. I can't justify $50 for just multiplayer. Luckily I have been checking it out from my store but I know eventually that won't be an option.

Yup, same boat as you, already played it on ps3. Imagine them selling it at $20, I wouldn't even hesitate.

TheSpoonyBard

Neo Member
South East Asia/Australia-based player here, if anyone needs one.

No mic yet, but I work in teams and like long walks on the beach.

Add me: CaravelClerihew

Top Bottom