• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda Wii U no longer launching In 2015, will not be at E3 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Aww. Not a fan of Starfox, so I guess I only have Xenoblade X to play on the Wii U this year.

Including Uncharted 4, that's two games I wanted that are confirmed delayed till 2016. I don't mind though, rather it be delayed than rushed out. MGSV, Xenoblade X, and Tales of Zestiria should keep me entertained. Also Persona 5 if that isn't delayed as well.

Hopefully this means twilight princess HD or some other type of HD remake or two is being put together to patch up holiday. I know I would like to see more Wii or gamecube games brought up to HD.

MattyG

Banned
I'm really upset with this, but the more I think of it, the more I'm okay with it. With MGSV, Battlefront and maybe Fallout 4 this fall, I'm glad that it's going to have more time to breathe. I'll be able to give it more time now. Hopefully it's fall or summer 2016.

Phamit

It's okay, make it gud

tumblr_meue2hcmhX1rtipjpo1_400.gif

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I don't mind the slightest, the more QA the better. I don't mind if the game becomes a cross-platform title between Wii U and NX either.

SalvaPot

Just showed the video to my GF and she had this to say:

"I´ll use the same excuse in school when ever I have to make a presentation"

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
I thought the almost no info Star Fox Wii U game was more likely to get delayed.

Ultimately just gives me more time to catch up on the Zeldas I haven't beaten, take your time!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Not too upset, really. This would sting more if we knew a lot about Zelda U, but we barely know so much it isn't as bad as seeing a delay after a game has been greatly fleshed out.

Star Fox, Yoshi, X, and imagine we'll probably have some surprises revealed at E3 releasing by the Fall.

Maybe they're working on a handheld Zelda to release this year though to fill in the gap? I could see them easily turning out another game using the LBW engine in this time.

Heartfyre

When the NX turns out to be a handheld, comments earlier in this thread will sound daft.

Nonetheless, besides Xenoblade Chronicles X, I hope Nintendo have enough to announce by E3 to fill up the latter half of this year.

trixx

And yes, if it's delayed not just in Spring (like Uncharted), but till end of 2016. I can see it becoming an NX launch game, alongside releasing on Wii U. Twilight Princess all over again.

This sounds about right. No way, i'm buying a new nintendo console at launch though.

Man I lost a lot of bets. Fuck this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom