• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 love thread

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that was a joke, lol

Thought the ":p" made it obvious
:p

I figured as much.

but you got like 3 responses that were basically "hey that's actually a good idea lol" so I felt like saying something just in case

Sadist

Holy crap I just realised it's one month until release here in Japan. ONE MONTH.

Fucking hyped man. Still can't preorder it at Geo, but as soon as I can, I will (maybe when I go pick up Lego on Thursday).

It probably means the official site for JP will be up this week, or I hope so, and then maybe the ND in 2 weeks time. Bring it on!!!!
Oh yesh, just one month for us Euro folk al well.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wait, is it true that Captain Blue is the Narrator's voice and Viewtiful Joe is Wonder Red's voice?!

I dont know what NoA is doing releasing the game a month later here but damn the wait and dodging the game will be terrible.. Not only that but gta comes out 2 days later so gotta juggle 2 games

I dont know what NoA is doing releasing the game a month later here but damn the wait and dodging the game will be terrible.. Not only that but gta comes out 2 days later so gotta juggle 2 games

48 hours before GTAV is ample time to sink into The Wonderful 101. Who needs sleep...

...or bathroom breaks...

...or food.....

....or blinking....

Then GTAV right after all that. *twitch*

popyea

Outside of saying 'adieu', there's nothing French about Green to me. He sounds German. His bag is full of candy and he's wearing lederhosen, like some sort of Hansel stereotype.

Had to go back and check again admittedly, but it still sounds french to me. I think he would pronounce Wonder-Eyes more like "Vunder Eis" or something with a German accent.

Alrus

I always thought Green was German, I need to go check the trailer again.

When are the last few main heroes going to be revealed anyway? There's still Hammer dude, Claws/Ninja dude and portable console dude/gal.

D-e-f-

Banned
Had to go back and check again admittedly, but it still sounds french to me. I think he would pronounce Wonder-Eyes more like "Vunder Eis" or something with a German accent.

As a German myself, nothing about Green's accent sounds German to me. That said, whoever directed the VO doesn't necessarily have to be an expert (see the numerous characters on US TV speaking German or other foreign languages while sounding like they just swallowed a bowl of lava).

iboHjeFC2XAdgw.gif

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet

Scoot2005

Banned
After watching the trailer on the eshop multiple times... I'm going to end up buying this. This game seems to overflowing with quality.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, is it true that Captain Blue is the Narrator's voice and Viewtiful Joe is Wonder Red's voice?!

I don't know about the narrator, but I'm pretty sure Wonder Red isn't voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.

You saying this made me have to think about it though. They do sound kinda similar

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
The music is gorgeous! The days are passing faster with Pikmin, your time will come soon though, less than a month.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I mean if you're not hyped for this game you must be completely out of spunk

HOT DAMN this looks awesome!!! KAMIYA HAVE MY BABIES PLS

BY2K

Membero Americo
I'm feeling there's gonna be a LOOOT of panty shot of Wonder Pink.

Also, Wonder White looks dope. And this is the first time I see Wonder Yellow, but he looks cool.

I'm feeling there's gonna be a LOOOT of panty shot of Wonder Pink.

Also, Wonder White looks dope. And this is the first time I see Wonder Yellow, but he looks cool.

I will Boycott SMASH 4 if she is missing from that game she is the new hotness her hip action demands the crown as new peach has it :3

edit: she is not wearing anything that Wonder Woman or any cheerleader at a local High School has not worn she is just really cool so I don't think her black bloomers are a big deal she is just sassy

a mix between Cat Woman Bayonetta and Wonder Woman

Hypron

As a German myself, nothing about Green's accent sounds German to me. That said, whoever directed the VO doesn't necessarily have to be an expert (see the numerous characters on US TV speaking German or other foreign languages while sounding like they just swallowed a bowl of lava).

Actually, I'm thinking this character is supposed to be "European" (as dumb as it sound). His clothes look German, he says "adieu" and has a terrible "European" accent. A bit like how Bayonetta was part of a "European clan of witches" (I remember cringing when I heard that), and how the game mixed words and architectures from all over the continent.

kinda puzzled about why did game did not get the whole NFC toy love the NFC thing really must have been slow to get off the ground since only that Pokemon spin off will have it work from the gamepad

but I am going to be keeping an eye out for those Wonder Pink figures I know Japan won't let me down
TadkV.gif

Oooh that music

These are the heroes we need, but most players don't deserve.

The Wonderful 101 |OT| : Wii are the heroes U need, but most players don't deserve !

Edit : I've just read Kamiya's blog post (in another NeoGAF thread). Maybe we could use the last words of his post : "everyone, Unite Up!". Classic but still working great.

The Wonderful 101 |OT| : Everyone, Unite Up!

Can't wait for the OT and the game of course. Less than one month !!!!

zroid

Banned
Might as well post this here since it's pretty much the Official Hype Thread

wondereyesm0uv0.png

Wonder-Eyes yourselves, people!

FYC

Banned
Definitely a GOTY contender for me. Long live Kamiya
8Bqsngk.gif

This will probably be the first game I play on my brother's Wii U.

Top Bottom