• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time : The Best RPG of 2015 Is Only Available on the Wii U

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You are getting to the point of just complaining for the sake of complaining. Aside from not having shared Party member xp, the rest aren't worth addressing.

Christ, at least pretend to try.

{stuff you quoted after cutting it out of a larger post with context}

Again, fanboys, chill out and realize that accurately describing a game is not an indictment, or as the irritated person above puts it a "complaint." All of the above things can be seen in different ways by different people.

Ridley327

Haha figured I was missing something

It's a relatively minor annoyance with how quick and easy it is to switch back and forth between the two, but it is still kinda funny that there's no menu-based map, given how they got it more or less right in the first game on that front.

And remembering to switch back and forth between normal Gamepad use and off-TV, since the only way to fast travel and mess with probe placement is with the Gamepad.
I won't have TV access at all. Please tell me the isn't a show stopper. I don't mind flipping between modes, as long as I don't need to use the TV.

Xenoblade X is by far the worst game I've played this year. And everyone been saying every little thing to make it so my opinion sounds like it doesn't matter by saying things like "I didn't understand the mechanics." "I didn't have a Skell." Or "The game/genre wasn't for you." Which on all accounts was untrue and don't relate to me whatsoever.

And if I do point out every little thing, they agree, but then disagree defending the game irregardless of it's flaws and point out buggy games like Fallout 4 trying to move away from their holy cow of a game.

My response: I can look past a buggy game that will eventually be fixed. But I cannot ever look past terrible gamemaking decisions that will never be fixed.

I loved Xenoblade Chronicles, but X has too many small flaws that add up to such a bad gaming experience where people have been disillusioned by it's quality simply by the length and scope of the game rather then the actual content within it.

Jesus...

But, you know, it's ok. You don't have to love every game in the world.

Xenoblade X is by far the best game I've played this year (last year too).

Christ, at least pretend to try.

Yeah the party member EXP was a stupid design choice that hindered my enjoyment exponentially.

Same with the game making you a ghost to another group's story. Basically the main story of your character are the side missions and you're there as a spectator of Elma, Lin, and all the rest of the gang in the main story. Never once does it seem like they care about your opinion or you're given a chance to do or say something important. Being a silent or an unimportant character can be done right, this isn't one of them.

The last chapter was far and large the worst final chapter I've played in a game and if there is one I hate more I can't say that I've played it. Both the story and the battles were just horrible. Horrible horrible. Characters I liked became annoying. The story became cheesier that it needed to.

The battle system was fun but basically being forced to take 2 companions with you all of the time because they were story important meant that you were essentially not optimizing your party if you wanted to use either of the classes of the story members. It's like playing a western rpg and wanting to be a mage, and the game gives you two important party members that are mages. Well thanks game.

The missions gave little to no EXP. The most important items to get, including probes and augments, were almost never given to you as quest rewards. Instead they give you some stupid item of clothing meant for fashion gear almost 95% of the time. So there's little incentive to do these missions except for money and affinity for party members.

Speaking of affinity it was ridiculously hard to get it up. You'd need to do like 10 missions to get one party member up 1 heart, and many of their affinity missions are locked to 2 to 3 hearts. Apparently post-game you get missions that are easy to raise affinity with, but at that point you're basically expecting people to want to keep playing when for many they want to get shit like this done before finishing the main game.

The fuel and insurance system of Skells felt needlessly complicated. I know they meant for it to be a pain, but you added two unnecessary middle men to the steps to reclaim your skell, and the fuel system was adding insult to injury by making it go down so fast and it being pretty expensive. I never had issues with not being able to refill my skell, but others did. What was the point?

Dad

I won't have TV access at all. Please tell me the isn't a show stopper. I don't mind flipping between modes, as long as I don't need to use the TV.
If you're willing to keep flipping screens when you need to fast travel, it'll be a little unwieldy but you should be alright

Did you play the game?

Because it's not a bullshit award.

How do you figure? It seems like it boasts the same level of potential discourse as any other category out there.

Anyway, it's pretty cool to see the game get as much attention as it's been getting from the media recently. December tends to be harmful to most games in that regard, but with how big the game is and how interesting it is to talk about, it would have been a mistake to see it get the cold shoulder.
Because it's a multiplayer game that has no mic support. If it had it, I'd have 0 problems with them winning it. Having mics on teams is a massive part of that. That award is laughable.

Riki said:
My word, people really get upset over silly things.
Yes disagreeing with something obviously means I'm upset over it.

Oh, didn't know The Witcher 3 was on wii u, too.
65198025.jpg

Parfait

Yeah the party member EXP was a stupid design choice that hindered my enjoyment exponentially. I thought this was intensely obvious because they still get all the BP you get even if they aren't in the party, and your EXP gained goes down as you surpass an enemy in levels.

Same with the game making you a ghost to another group's story. Basically the main story of your character are the side missions and you're there as a spectator of Elma, Lin, and all the rest of the gang in the main story. Never once does it seem like they care about your opinion or you're given a chance to do or say something important. Being a silent or an unimportant character can be done right, this isn't one of them.

The last chapter was far and large the worst final chapter I've played in a game and if there is one I hate more I can't say that I've played it. Both the story and the battles were just horrible. Horrible horrible. Characters I liked became annoying. The story became cheesier that it needed to.

The battle system was fun but basically being forced to take 2 companions with you all of the time because they were story important meant that you were essentially not optimizing your party if you wanted to use either of the classes of the story members. It's like playing a western rpg and wanting to be a mage, and the game gives you two important party members that are mages. Well thanks game.

The missions gave little to no EXP. The most important items to get, including probes and augments, were almost never given to you as quest rewards. Instead they give you some stupid item of clothing meant for fashion gear almost 95% of the time. So there's little incentive to do these missions except for money and affinity for party members.

Speaking of affinity it was ridiculously hard to get it up. You'd need to do like 10 missions to get one party member up 1 heart, and many of their affinity missions are locked to 2 to 3 hearts. Apparently post-game you get missions that are easy to raise affinity with, but at that point you're basically expecting people to want to keep playing when for many they want to get shit like this done before finishing the main game.

The fuel and insurance system of Skells felt needlessly complicated. I know they meant for it to be a pain, but you added two unnecessary middle men to the steps to reclaim your skell, and the fuel system was adding insult to injury by making it go down so fast and it being pretty expensive. I never had issues with not being able to refill my skell, but others did. What was the point?

Take your lowbie party member with you when you kill high level stuff. Watch their levels soar, even if they died in the fight.

I won't comment about the story, I personally liked it. Having to take Elma and Lin with you made some sense to me since, you know, Elma was your leader.

I had to get affinity with that one guy to continue the story. It took about, 20 minutes? Every soul voice you answer gives affinity as well, so just taking him and beating up things until he makes noises worked fine for me.

Missions were never for exp. Basic missions are just take and forget and you'd tend to complete them while you were exploring, the main focus of the game. Storage, Booster, Duplicator and Research probes are hard to get for good reason. While credits are worthless post-game, during the game they are incredibly useful. Not only that, there's only one storage probe you ever find in the wild, and the rest are from Normal Missions.

I had no problem keeping my fuel up, and I had the heaviest skell right out the gate. As I populated my team with G-busters, G2 busters and phoenixes, only then did it become a little tougher to keep our fuel up, but I simply stopped giving the companies my miranium and used it specifically to just refuel.

Chapter 12 I had only trouble with because of the third fight with the crowd of enemies. The fights otherwise were rather nice, and I ended up doing them all on foot. The design of being unable to get your skell back if it blows up there is just stupid, however, and is one of my biggest faults with the game as a whole.

I can easily by far call this one of the best RPGs i've ever played. And it's easily the best game I played this year. I'm really glad I got a Wii U for it, and soon hopefully for the other exclusives on it.

sörine

Banned
he has a video about it.
And? I take it you didn't actually watch the video as well given it's not at all a technical analysis either?

The article's purely a review, focusing predominantly on game design and mechanics, and the only time anything even approaching a technical comparison to other consoles comes up is with the vast scale of the world. And even then with the conceit that Xbox One and PS4 would be perfectly capable of delivering the same scale, just no one's bothered doing it yet.

Look ninjablade, I know you have a throbbing constant painful hate boner for this game, it's platform, it's publisher, etc, and the fact that it's delivering "Maybe 2015's Most Impressive Open World" drives you to the verge of madness, but please just try and accept reality and somehow learn to move on. For all our sakes.

What shouldve won then?
Any other option. I don't have a problem with Splatoon winning Shooter of the year, but I do have a problem with it winning Multiplayer game of the year. I don't even know if it should be nominated for the award considering they didn't include such a basic option for one of the dumbest reasons I've ever heard from a developer. That award was laughable.

El Odio

Banned
I agree with the article. I hate the Wii U as much as the next guy but I'm 80 hours deep and loving it. Haven't even played on the TV as it has all been through the gamepad.

The world this game creates is among the most beautiful things I have ever seen in a video game. Sure the game has some oddities like the crazy small text, but the game is attempting to innovate on many levels so I forgive it.
What the heck kind of comment as is?

Ridley327

Any other option. I don't have a problem with Splatoon winning Shooter of the year, but I do have a problem with it winning Multiplayer game of the year. I don't even know if it should be nominated for the award considering they didn't include such a basic option for one of the dumbest reasons I've ever heard from a developer. That award was laughable.

Somehow, even without mic support, it's one of the most intuitive games out there for team coordination, which goes to show how beautifully designed the game is from a visual standpoint that you can get as many intense matches going and everyone manages to know exactly what's going on and where they need to go to respond to it. I'd never advocate against less standard features, but it never ceases to amaze me on how well Splatoon is able to manage without voice chat.

Take your lowbie party member with you when you kill high level stuff. Watch their levels soar, even if they died in the fight.

I won't comment about the story, I personally liked it. Having to take Elma and Lin with you made some sense to me since, you know, Elma was your leader.

I had to get affinity with that one guy to continue the story. It took about, 20 minutes? Every soul voice you answer gives affinity as well, so just taking him and beating up things until he makes noises worked fine for me.

Missions were never for exp. Basic missions are just take and forget and you'd tend to complete them while you were exploring, the main focus of the game. Storage, Booster, Duplicator and Research probes are hard to get for good reason. While credits are worthless post-game, during the game they are incredibly useful. Not only that, there's only one storage probe you ever find in the wild, and the rest are from Normal Missions.

I had no problem keeping my fuel up, and I had the heaviest skell right out the gate. As I populated my team with G-busters, G2 busters and phoenixes, only then did it become a little tougher to keep our fuel up, but I simply stopped giving the companies my miranium and used it specifically to just refuel.

Chapter 12 I had only trouble with because of the third fight with the crowd of enemies. The fights otherwise were rather nice, and I ended up doing them all on foot. The design of being unable to get your skell back if it blows up there is just stupid, however, and is one of my biggest faults with the game as a whole.

I can easily by far call this one of the best RPGs i've ever played. And it's easily the best game I played this year. I'm really glad I got a Wii U for it, and soon hopefully for the other exclusives on it.

There's no incentive to take the party members with you though, because you always need to have 2 spots taken unless you feel like grinding elma and lin later if you don't want to get your ass kicked. Having to grind by basically cheesing isn't good game design. Being forced to not take party member A or B that you've used so far because they walk in the room during a cutscene say DERP and walk away so therefore they're relevant to this chapter? fuck that. And now you're forced to use this guy you never used so hey you either power through the boss battles with 3 party members, likely lose 3 times and lower the difficulty, or go grind this dude up because fun fun fun.

I wasn't talking about affinity for story purposes, I'm talkint about in the sense of expanding characters. There was no way in hell of getting a decent amount of party members to their required affinity without going extremely out of your way to do all of this shit that took a decent amount of time. It did not take twenty minutes to raise say murderess to 2-3 hearts if you never had her with you. It took a sizable amount of missions if you wanted to take one party member, get them up, and drop it again.

I don't know why you're supporting basic missions by basically saying what I was saying, that theyr'e there for no purpose and no reward. That's horrible mission structure. And yes for RPGs you take quests for some form of reward, either EXP or gear, taking them for no reason is bad game design.

The fuel system served no purpose though. Its only purpose was to stop you from using skells all of the time, but if you planned right you didnt ever have to worry about it, so instead people who planned well with probes and went out of their way to go through every inch of the map to get storage probes are rewarded and those that don't have the desire to spend hour upon hour looking for the field mechanic skill items are downright fucked in this regard and have to regularly leave skells behind. That's not fun.

Chapter 12 there's always going to be people saying "I had no problem with it" in NeoGAF, but a fair amount of people are complaining about it, you can't just handwave it away.
4 bosses in a row, any of them could wreck your skells, if you somehow manage to keep your skells alive they stop working for the final boss, you can't respawn skells because the game doesn't allow you to leave to go get them back because of that idiotic system to return to barracks to get them back so if you based your builds around skells you're fucked
. They didn't plan the final chapter well.

And honestly I haven't even talked about the ATROCIOUS sound mixing you can't change, the limited amount of songs ( 2 per major area) that are relatively short and repeat on loop over and over again, design choices such as not allowing me to adjust camera for separate situations, not allowing you to adjust the speed when in tight areas, the game disconnecting for many over and over again and being forced to return to the menu and load back up which takes ages, and hiding game mechanics by not explaining them properly whatsoever, the downright annoying missions of "go get this rare item/drop" which are decently common. Even reading the game manual left many unanswered questions. Fuck I know there's more issues I just can't think about them atm.

Arguing about "my favorite" or "the best" is just arguing over semantics. It means the same thing: "Time thinks Xenoblade X is the best RPG of 2015". Just like different sites can have different game of the year winners

dickroach

The reason to buy a Wii U is the like 20ish exclusives that all rock for it.

seriously.

Smash
Kart
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Mario 3D World
NSMBU/Luigi
Lego City
Splatoon
Yoshi World
DKC Tropical Freeze
Xenoblade X
Captain Todd
Kirby Rainbow
Runbow
Nintendo Land
Mario Maker
Windwaker HD
Game & Wario
Pikmin 3
Pushmo 3

I don't get people who pull the "I'm not gonna drop $250 for one game" card.

Wagram

You are trying really hard to show that you prefer other games. But somehow I have the feeling you never played it? Am I right?

I'm wondering if you didn't play the game because as someone who has invested 60 hours into this mediocre of a Xeno experience, he's on point with all of it (except maybe the bug part - I haven't experienced that).

seriously.

Smash
Kart
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Mario 3D World
NSMBU/Luigi
Lego City
Splatoon
Yoshi World
DKC Tropical Freeze
Xenoblade X
Captain Todd
Kirby Rainbow
Runbow
Nintendo Land
Mario Maker
Windwaker HD
Game & Wario
Pikmin 3
Pushmo 3

I don't like Kirby Rainbow, Lego City, Mario Maker, Nintendo Land and Pushmo. And wii U is my favorite console this gen, so many great games!

Riki

Because it's a multiplayer game that has no mic support. If it had it, I'd have 0 problems with them winning it. Having mics on teams is a massive part of that. That award is laughable.

Yes disagreeing with something obviously means I'm upset over it.
You called an award at an awards show "bullshit" for arbitrary reasons. That is upset.

Parfait

There's no incentive to take the party members with you though, because you always need to have 2 spots taken unless you feel like grinding elma and lin later if you don't want to get your ass kicked. Having to grind by basically cheesing isn't good game design. Being forced to not take party member A or B that you've used so far because they walk in the room during a cutscene say DERP and walk away so therefore they're relevant to this chapter? fuck that. And now you're forced to use this guy you never used so hey you either power through the boss battles with 3 party members, likely lose 3 times and lower the difficulty, or go grind this dude up because fun fun fun.

I wasn't talking about affinity for story purposes, I'm talkint about in the sense of expanding characters. There was no way in hell of getting a decent amount of party members to their required affinity without going extremely out of your way to do all of this shit that took a decent amount of time. It did not take twenty minutes to raise say murderess to 2-3 hearts if you never had her with you. It took a sizable amount of missions if you wanted to take one party member, get them up, and drop it again.

I don't know why you're supporting basic missions by basically saying what I was saying, that theyr'e there for no purpose and no reward. That's horrible mission structure. And yes for RPGs you take quests for some form of reward, either EXP or gear, taking them for no reason is bad game design.

The fuel system served no purpose though. Its only purpose was to stop you from using skells all of the time, but if you planned right you didnt ever have to worry about it, so instead people who planned well with probes and went out of their way to go through every inch of the map to get storage probes are rewarded and those that don't have the desire to spend hour upon hour looking for the field mechanic skill items are downright fucked in this regard and have to regularly leave skells behind. That's not fun.

Chapter 12 there's always going to be people saying "I had no problem with it" in NeoGAF, but a fair amount of people are complaining about it, you can't just handwave it away.
4 bosses in a row, any of them could wreck your skells, if you somehow manage to keep your skells alive they stop working for the final boss, you can't respawn skells because the game doesn't allow you to leave to go get them back because of that idiotic system to return to barracks to get them back so if you based your builds around skells you're fucked
. They didn't plan the final chapter well.

And honestly I haven't even talked about the ATROCIOUS sound mixing you can't change, the limited amount of songs ( 2 per major area) that are relatively short and repeat on loop over and over again, design choices such as not allowing me to adjust camera for separate situations, not allowing you to adjust the speed when in tight areas, the game disconnecting for many over and over again and being forced to return to the menu and load back up which takes ages, and hiding game mechanics by not explaining them properly whatsoever, the downright annoying missions of "go get this rare item/drop" which are decently common. Even reading the game manual left many unanswered questions. Fuck I know there's more issues I just can't think about them atm.

I dont really see a problem in some random dude joining the party for a story mission. It didn't take me more than maybe 10 minutes of fighting and giving them some spare gear for them to contribute. You keep saying it's a grind, but, heck, especially after I got a skell, just going out and popping some high level enemy wasn't a problem and got them a load of exp. You can teleport nearly anywhere that you discovered, what's so hard about taking the dude somewhere and getting them levels, even if they're there just for that mission?

As far as affinity goes, I can get that, kind of. Locking them behind the hearts was a bit of a shitty move, but I didn't have much trouble playing a character for a bit to just get their hearts up if i really wanted to do their affinity mission. But, not even only that, yeah, you can just do it at the endgame. None of them 'expire', if you don't want to do them NOW, you can do them later.

If you're not interested in the fashion items, that's not bad game design. Yeah, a lot of basic missions only give you fashion items and cheap affinity. They're not hard, they don't get in the way, I don't see what the problem is with them. I personally liked collecting the fashion items, so I have no problem with basic missions. They're not required whatsoever aside from one or two that lead to affinity and normal missions.

I feel weird that I somehow had enough of a miranium cap to store about 30k miranium by the time I had 4 skells for my entire party. Getting them fuel no matter what seemed like no problem. Planning my research probes and such? I guess, but aren't you supposed to do that anyway? You could even have just looked up an optimal placement if you were really having trouble. I tended to explore between story missions and had enough research probes for any of the 'get this much money' missions, except the last one, which I just had to actually plan out.

I had loads of trouble in chapter 12. That entire crowd fight vs 10 monsters took me some 15+ tries. I'm saying that the design of being unable to get your skell was stupid, but otherwise i did the rest of the fights on foot because I didn't neglect my ground gear, arts, or skills. My problem ended up being that the mob fight wasn't tuned for grounded players who have no skell at that point. I never handwaved this away. I still enjoyed fighting all the bosses on foot except for that fight.

Eh, I liked the music. It maybe got too loud in a cutscene three or four times? With a specific track too.

All I feel is that if people are having these kinds of troubles they're not going out in the world and exploring enough. In a game that's all about exploration and enjoying the view and beating up stuff.

Freeman76

Jesus...

But, you know, it's ok. You don't have to love every game in the world.

Xenoblade X is by far the best game I've played this year (last year too).

Yeah man, this guy was the bane of the the OT for a while. I cant stand when people dont get their head around things and just blame the game, when thousands of players are just fine.

-MB-

seriously.

Smash
Kart
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Mario 3D World
NSMBU/Luigi
Lego City
Splatoon
Yoshi World
DKC Tropical Freeze
Xenoblade X
Captain Todd
Kirby Rainbow
Runbow
Nintendo Land
Mario Maker
Windwaker HD
Game & Wario
Pikmin 3
Pushmo 3

List is pretty great, it just misses the most important one: BOX BOY!

Cleve

Nintendo won something for once

This isn't really an award. Still, Splatoon took home a couple big ones already with more to come for sure. Nintendo get recognized.

I think if Xenoblade wasn't in the awkward position of releasing right at the very end of the year as well as being pretty damn long it would probably fare better in the upcoming popularity circle jerk that is various game of the year awards.

Damn. Will definitely be buying this sometime early next year. That's pretty significant praise coming from an established publication.

ViolentP

seriously.

Thing is, people have different tastes. There are probably 3 games in that list that interest me. I wish I still felt about Nintendo exclusives as I did pre-Wii.

sörine;189911078 said:
And? I take it you didn't actually watch the video as well given it's not at all a technical analysis either?

The article's purely a review, focusing predominantly on game design and mechanics, and the only time anything even approaching a technical comparison to other consoles comes up is with the vast scale of the world. And even then with the conceit that Xbox One and PS4 would be perfectly capable of delivering the same scale, just no one's bothered doing it yet.

its a stupid comparison anyway you look at it, trying to push his fanboyish agenda. witcher 3, batman, gtav, and just cause 3 have the same amount of a scale, X is just going for a different aesthetics, that the game was built on being a small human in a large vertical alien world with mechs.

its a stupid comparison anyway you look at it, trying to push his fanboyish agenda. witcher 3, batman, gtav, and just cause 3 have the same amount of a scale, X is just going for a different aesthetics, that the game was built on being a small human in a large vertical alien world with mechs.

I listened to the author on the podcast and he's not pushing any fanboy agenda.

Once again, in a Xenoblade thread, YOU'RE the one pushing an agenda and trying to project that onto someone else. God forbid anything positive is said about Xenoblade or a Nintendo game in general without you throwing some shade in.

I listened to the author on the podcast and he's not pushing any fanboy agenda.

Once again, in a Xenoblade thread, YOU'RE the one pushing an agenda and trying to project that onto someone else. God forbid anything positive is said about Xenoblade or a Nintendo game in general without you throwing some shade in.

this is not a x thread, its really about x being called the best rpg by time, and in the article

Visually vast in a way even games on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One aren't

really that doesn't sound fanboyish?

ViolentP

Who cares? Whether there is journalistic integrity or not, if the writers opinions are something you are not content with, I would suggest simply ignoring it. Whether anyone agrees with it or not, the review isn't exactly paving everyone's future of the hobby.

this is not a x thread, its really about x being called the best rpg by time, and in the article

Visually vast in a way even games on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One aren't

really that doesn't sound fanboyish?

No, YOU sound like a fanboy. You do this shit in every thread that says anything remotely good about a Nintendo game. There aren't any other games on those systems that approach XCX is scale. If you believe so then point out one

No, YOU sound like a fanboy. You do this shit in every thread that says anything remotely good about a Nintendo game. There aren't any other games on those systems that approach XCX is scale. If you believe so then point out one

can you explain why x has more scale? pics, videos, cause him not seeing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu9HC5nicrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1f4HO0l6LM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJ-PJY6IYM

to me this has more scale then anything in X.

Parfait

Arguing about "my favorite" or "the best" is just arguing over semantics. It means the same thing.
Both statements mean exactly the same thing.
Calling something "the best" is inherently subjective.

"The Best" is, by its very definition, an objective assertion. It is a word concerned with standing and it means "better than all others in quality or value" (Merriam-Webster.)

"My Favourite", in contrast, is an expression of subjective preference, and it means "likes more than the others" (Merriam-Webster). Unlike the former, it implies that the writer understands the subjectivity of their feelings, & that they accept the limits of their own taste.

I felt sad for your English teachers when several of you suggested that, to be subjective, one must preface "every other sentence" and "every statement" with "I think" or "in my opinion". :(

Somehow, even without mic support, it's one of the most intuitive games out there for team coordination, which goes to show how beautifully designed the game is from a visual standpoint that you can get as many intense matches going and everyone manages to know exactly what's going on and where they need to go to respond to it. I'd never advocate against less standard features, but it never ceases to amaze me on how well Splatoon is able to manage without voice chat.
That is never on the same level as having a mic for communication. This just reads like bad damage control.

Riki said:
You called an award at an awards show "bullshit" for arbitrary reasons. That is upset.
This is cringeworthy. You need to do a little bit of reading and find out what the word actually means. After you do that, maybe play some online games with friends competitively and see how important mics are. And finally not resort to people being angry or upset whenever they disagree with you on something, since it makes you sound like a little child.

Top Bottom