• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Open multiplayer test dates announced (Aug 19-21, 26-28); New MP Trailer

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I like the dark tones too, but I kind of miss the Orange and White theme they had with some of the weapons in TF1.
B00HVPFGD8_img1_lg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

get back to me when you play nuketown or any other map in ground war in black ops 3 bro, the lower player counts and bigger maps make titanfall's combat dynamic slower than the constant player encounters in any of the good cod games.
I'm referring to the movement though. The encounters might be faster in call of duty because of map size, but Titanfall has much faster movement.

EvB

get back to me when you play nuketown or any other map in ground war in black ops 3 bro, the lower player counts and bigger maps make titanfall's combat dynamic slower than the constant player encounters in any of the good cod games.

Truly spoken like someone who doesn't own an Xbox One and hasn't played Titanfall

boinx

I'm referring to the movement though. The encounters might be faster in call of duty because of map size, but Titanfall has much faster movement.

ok sure, I just don't think that movement speed alone can make a shooter as a whole feel fast if combat isn't a constant occurrence.

Oh yeah Ground War on Nuketown is the gold standard of multiplayer gameplay. CoD map design hasn't been that great for a while. It seems to clash with the low TTK while Titanfall's agility and maps work with it.

boinx

Oh yeah Ground War on Nuketown is the gold standard of multiplayer gameplay. CoD map design hasn't been that great for a while. It seems to clash with the low TTK while Titanfall's agility and maps work with it.

I don't think you can play nuketown in ground war, that's why I said any other map in ground war mode.

Broman1978

Me and a friend decided to fire up Titanfall 1 on Xbox One in prep for this weekend. I can SWEAR that the framerate is alot better/stable on my Xbox One S! Anyone else noticed that to?

Top Bottom