• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two North American Superbeat Xonic Limited Editions Announced (950 units, 10/9 sale)

At start it's just game + OST, but we're preparing a little surprise as thanks for the support.

That's great news, and could get me to justify ordering the X-clusive edition instead of ordering the game and OST separately.

Is it possible to email you guys and change my order from standalone OST to X-clusive, though?

Sondar

Wait, what? They're charging $120 for shipping to the UK on top of the cost of the CE?

Yep. :( That's priority mail. That's the actual cost, so it's not their fault. It's a large package which unfortunately is costly to ship.

I've contacted all known couriers in the UK to see what it would cost US to UK & the cheapest is $132.00.

cj_iwakura

The 1st DLC Collaboration pack, features songs and 8 usable icons of Guilty Gear, BlazBlue and Magical Beat!
For the North American version, Heavy Day and the icon set will be unlocked in the game, meanwhile BLUE Desire and TunTun-Moonlight will be released as DLC.

We have other contents on work but i can't disclose details yet ^^

Do you know if BGAs were ever in the cards, or if they're planned for future updates?

$120.00 for international shipping. Can't afford that. :(

Not sure what to do. The right thing for me would be to walk away. Gonna have to give it a couple days to think. It is expensive, no doubt.

How much was US shipping again? Might have to ask a friend as a last resort.

Sondar

Not sure what to do. The right thing for me would be to walk away. Gonna have to give it a couple days to think. It is expensive, no doubt.

How much was US shipping again? Might have to ask a friend as a last resort.

$120.00, that's to the UK. I don't think you'll find anything cheaper, unless you want to put it on a container ship.

Is this game touchscreen only? If yes I am gonna have to pass. I couldn't get into Dj MAX and now it just lies in a corner.
You can use both touch screen and buttons at same time!

That's great news, and could get me to justify ordering the X-clusive edition instead of ordering the game and OST separately.

Is it possible to email you guys and change my order from standalone OST to X-clusive, though?

Surely, please fill in our support form and one of our sales reps will contact you shortly

http://bit.ly/XONICORDERSUPPORT

Wait, what? They're charging $120 for shipping to the UK on top of the cost of the CE?

$120.00 for international shipping. Can't afford that. :(

Yeah, international shipping is a mess, the package is very big (around 7kg) and it's the cheaper and safest method we could find, we really apologize for the issue.

Do you know if BGAs were ever in the cards, or if they're planned for future updates?
There are no plans for BGA's at this moment

5amshift

Banned
Bought on Friday thinking they were going to fly off the shelf. Disappointing it's not what I hoped for :/

This game is going to be great.

Can I just buy the vinyl?
im afraid not
Bought on Friday thinking they were going to fly off the shelf. Disappointing it's not what I hoped for :/

This game is going to be great.
We just closed international shipping beacuse our stock is under 10%
Will the DLC be identical for NA and EU releases? Or will there be licensing stuff that might incfluence that?
We aim that every person in the world haves the same experience regardless their location. I can confirm that NA and EU releases will have the same DLC, Launch dates of DLC may vary between one zone and another due to internal process of Sony though.

We aim that every person in the world haves the same experience regardless their location. I can confirm that NA and EU releases will have the same DLC, Launch dates of DLC may vary between one zone and another due to internal process of Sony though.

Good enough. :) Thank you! I placed a pre-order for the EU version

im afraid not

We just closed international shipping beacuse our stock is under 10%

So I better respond to the shipping email sooner rather than later then?

Dilemma, I tell you! And yet, I don't want to miss it like I did DJM2 Silver and Black editions. *sigh*

Sondar

Yeah, international shipping is a mess, the package is very big (around 7kg) and it's the cheaper and safest method we could find, we really apologize for the issue.

Stupid question, but have you got any of these limited editions all made & ready to ship, because I've just lifted 7kg (three & a half bags of 2kg sugar) & it's very, very heavy for a limited edition.

You haven't made the boxes out of lead or something, have you? ;) I'm wondering where that weight is.

dgco86

Could it be that the 7kg refers to the volumetric weight (i.e. W x D x H in cm divided by 5000) of the LE in the shipping box?

PM Studios, Is it possible to provide us with the dimensions of the shipping box so we can consider our options?

Could it be that the 7kg refers to the volumetric weight (i.e. W x D x H in cm divided by 5000) of the LE in the shipping box?

PM Studios, Is it possible to provide us with the dimensions of the shipping box so we can consider our options?

The email says it is 14x14x14 (cm, I guess) and weighs upto 10lbs.

14x14x14

The email says it is 14x14x14 (cm, I guess) and weighs upto 10lbs.

Stupid question, but have you got any of these limited editions all made & ready to ship, because I've just lifted 7kg (three & a half bags of 2kg sugar) & it's very, very heavy for a limited edition.

You haven't made the boxes out of lead or something, have you? ;) I'm wondering where that weight is.

Editions are on-printing, we don't have final weight but it's over 5lb, it may go up to 10lb, vinyl is pretty heavy and we have to pad the final package to prevent packaging damages (ya know how amazon treat's LE? we won't do the same) that's why.

Anyway all international pre-orders are being handled manually and each quote is different, we setted up a base shipping price, from where we will refund the difference.

Hopefully this week we will have the final weight.

cushion the corner of boxes. there's that one carrier that damage a corner lol

i like that square had gotten a box that perfectly fit the size of the CE for dragon quest heroes. instead of a box that's 3x the size that just rolls around in there like amazon.

Sondar

14x14x14

Editions are on-printing, we don't have final weight but it's over 5lb, it may go up to 10lb, vinyl is pretty heavy and we have to pad the final package to prevent packaging damages (ya know how amazon treat's LE? we won't do the same) that's why.

Anyway all international pre-orders are being handled manually and each quote is different, we setted up a base shipping price, from where we will refund the difference.

Hopefully this week we will have the final weight.

Sorry for all the questions, but it's definitely 14 X 14 X 14 a big square box? My email said 14 X 14 X 4 which makes sense to me. :/

How much time have international customers got to make a decision please?

Thanks again.

Thanks for sorting that out. Looking forward to seeing what gets added to the X-clusive edition.

Thanks We hope you enjoy it!
cushion the corner of boxes. there's that one carrier that damage a corner lol

i like that square had gotten a box that perfectly fit the size of the CE for dragon quest heroes. instead of a box that's 3x the size that just rolls around in there like amazon.
Il take your notes and send them to HQ asap.

When does this game release? Different sites are telling me different dates
11/10
Sorry for all the questions, but it's definitely 14 X 14 X 14 a big square box? My email said 14 X 14 X 4 which makes sense to me. :/

How much time have international customers got to make a decision please?

Thanks again.

it's a typo, i couln't edit the post once it's sent, also got more details about LE, for those who are interested, the box itself measures are 363mm*358mm*45mm, so 14x14x4 maybe 15x14x4, the box alone is 2kg with nothing inside, vinyl is like 2kg with coversleeve, then game and ost. I can't disclose details but we're making it's weight worth.

About time, 1 week at most. The stock for LE's is really short.

Hey Everyone,

We are officially sold out of the X-otic Limited Editions as well as the OST stand alone.
We were actually sold out yesterday but have been restocking due to international order cancellations. We cannot accept any more preorders for the X-otic Limited Editions but we will start a reservation list for those who could not order one in time. If an international order gets cancelled we will go in the pending order of the reservation list. Also we removed an additional 15 units from the preorders to put on sale on the day of release. If you were not able to order one, 15 people will have a chance to order on release date.

To put yourself on the reservation list for a X-otic Limited Edition, please fill to this form below.

http://bit.ly/XONICWORLDRESERVATION

Hey Everyone,

We are officially sold out of the X-otic Limited Editions as well as the OST stand alone.
We were actually sold out yesterday but have been restocking due to international order cancellations. We cannot accept any more preorders for the X-otic Limited Editions but we will start a reservation list for those who could not order one in time. If an international order gets cancelled we will go in the pending order of the reservation list. Also we removed an additional 15 units from the preorders to put on sale on the day of release. If you were not able to order one, 15 people will have a chance to order on release date.

To put yourself on the reservation list for a X-otic Limited Edition, please fill to this form below.

http://bit.ly/XONICWORLDRESERVATION

If I didn't respond with a confirmation, I take it I'll need to sign up for the waiting list?

1 week from the date of submission ^^

Awesome, I've just paid it. Hopefully the shipping won't be as high as $120 at the end of the day, but it's a damn nice looking set to pass up on.The DJ Max sets never let me down (among my fave Limited Edition games), so I certainly don't expect this one too either.

Just placed my X-clusive order. I hope it comes in a box or something to house both so that it can be known that we bought it during the limited run. I always wanted to own the DJMax2 limited one and you know that it was limited! Hope ours looks a little like that. Can't wait to play this game.

Just placed my X-clusive order. I hope it comes in a box or something to house both so that it can be known that we bought it during the limited run. I always wanted to own the DJMax2 limited one and you know that it was limited! Hope ours looks a little like that. Can't wait to play this game.

:)!

Sondar

Rising Star Games have announced details for Europe.

@RisingStarGames: The #SuperbeatXonic #LimitedEdition WILL be coming to Europe! Featuring 2 double-sided vinyls, OST CD, art booklet and game!

@RisingStarGames: Our Limited Edition will vary from the US version. Expected mid December. Pictures and details revealed over coming weeks <3 #SuperbeatXonic

Rising Star Games have announced details for Europe.

@RisingStarGames: The #SuperbeatXonic #LimitedEdition WILL be coming to Europe! Featuring 2 double-sided vinyls, OST CD, art booklet and game!

@RisingStarGames: Our Limited Edition will vary from the US version. Expected mid December. Pictures and details revealed over coming weeks <3 #SuperbeatXonic

I hope that doesn't mean the release date for the game is mid December :/

EDIT: It's not

@oldmario The standalone game is scheduled for 30th October :) The Limited Edition took a bit more coordination!

@RisingStarGames is there any way to put an order in for the LE but get sent the game early?

RSG Team &#8207;@RisingStarGames 2h2 hours ago
@oldmario I'm sure we can arrange that for our wonderful customers

Dantero

Is October 23 the confirmed date for EU( that's what Wikipedia says)?
Can't believe this is coming out over here almost 3 weeks before the US.

Also, everytime I see this game I remember that I lost my Trilogy usb key and get depressed...

Is October 23 the confirmed date for EU( that's what Wikipedia says)?
Can't believe this is coming out over here almost 3 weeks before the US.

Also, everytime I see this game I remember that I lost my Trilogy usb key and get depressed...

No the EU date shifts around a lot. Right now it's supposed to be Oct 30th, but I'd be surprised if it came out so much earlier than in NA

Dantero

No the EU date shifts around a lot. Right now it's supposed to be Oct 30th, but I'd be surprised if it came out so much earlier than in NA

Thought your previous post was only about the physical release. Too bad. Wouldn't be too surprised if it got delayed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess it's worth asking, will these be shipped the day of release, or shipped earlier so we should hopefully recieve them in the mail day of release? Either way, it sounds as though we won't have to wait long considering the priority shipping.

I guess it's worth asking, will these be shipped the day of release, or shipped earlier so we should hopefully recieve them in the mail day of release? Either way, it sounds as though we won't have to wait long considering the priority shipping.

Oh Nice question! We'll ship them before release date so you guys get it on time or a bit earlier :)

For international shippings there are some countries where customs may delay the delivery process but we can't do anything against it, sorry ^^U

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, appreciate it!

Any word on when we'll hear about the "surprise" or will we have to wait to get their LE to discover what it is?

Top Bottom