• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Video game charts for Black Friday Week

EGM1966

Bar the odd title looks like really strong sales. Most UK retailers saw big LFL increase this BF to last so not a surprise.

DC bundle certainly delivered. LBP3 bundle either didn't sell as well or was too limited. Mind you that franchise has always relied more on slower steady sales than big launches IIRC.

MCC dropped more than I expected which I presume is negative word of mouth.

One things for certain: BF a is now a fixture in UK judging by the sales. Although there are a few naysayers in the analyst community.

WITHE1982

If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

A Secret

The_Riddler_3.png

I love riddles.

JoeM86

Seems strange that they're tagging Smash Bros Wii U with the 3DS version when they have 2 different names

I feel bad now for buying a digital copy of Smash

Yeah I don't get it either. They're two very different games too. It's not the same game on two formats.

Sify64

Not surprised that DriveClub did well when it was included in the cheapest PS4 bundle. I bought one myself for that reason, but don't care for the genre so I will just trade the game in.

Since Driveclub outsold assassins creed black flag it is safe to assume that the Driveclub bundle outsold the assassins creed bundle. These were the most common and popular bundles so this would indicate that ps4 beat Xbox one.

Moozo

Microsoft is happy because they matched PS4.
Sony is happy because Black Friday ticked them over 13m units WW.

Garjon

'Xbox' as in the combined brand 360+XB1 would be my guess.

But thought he already said ps4 didn't win? (Whatever he defines as winning of course).
He specifically said Neither PS4 nor Xbox won; from his choice of words, either the PS3, 3DS or (somehow) Vita won, since he said Wii U didn't earlier.

wotta

He specifically said Neither PS4 nor Xbox won; from his choice of words, either the PS3, 3DS or (somehow) Vita won, since he said Wii U didn't earlier.

Wii U, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PSP, 3DO, 3DS, PC, Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii and any others I've missed didn't win.

GoaThief

This is the UK. Folks here are too cool and edgy to play WiiU.
The "too cool and edgy" one is you with thoughts like that. Same goes for some of the other posters with silly disparaging remarks about the UK market.

Shame about Little Big Planet, I intend to pick it up myself soon but have something of a game overload at present. Maybe it will have legs but I'm not counting on it.

Shame about LBP3, my gf loves it.

But ultimately it's incredibly expensive on PS4 (£48 pretty much everywhere) and has a short campaign, it's no wonder.

A game like that should have been around £35. This is a case of Sony being greedy.

Top Bottom