• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Video game charts for Black Friday Week

Miles X

Wii U, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PSP, 3DO, 3DS, PC, Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii and any others I've missed didn't win.

So PS3? How the heck did that happen when it sells worse than XB1/PS4/360/3DS and had literally no deals over this past week :S

Software doesn't indicate that either.

Edit - Wait didn't see PS3 ...

So it was a tie between 2 systems then.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So, either 3DS win or PS4 and One tied?
Probably the former, though?

c0de

"Just edging"...

So what are we takling about? 5 %? 25 %?

If it's close to nothing for the whole month Sony should be real happy.

I guess Sony can be happy even if MS sold 25% more. PS4 still leads in UK, leave alone Europe as a whole.

DBT85

£29 on Amazon.co.uk now. Cheapest I have seen it.

Just got one buy it now sealed copy for £25 on ebay.

With that and the TLOU for £18 offer on the Sony store today it's a great day!

"Just edging"...

So what are we takling about? 5 %? 25 %?

If it's close to nothing for the whole month Sony should be real happy.

Just edging doesn't sould like 25%.

You'd have to guess under 10%.

driver116

The article doesn't say which was the bestselling, or did I read it wrong? Also, why the fuck are MVC quoting that InfoScout article?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Really glad to see Driveclub getting up there. Evolution fucked up, but that doesn't change the fact that it's an all around fantastic game and other than challenges most of the online issues were sorted out after the first week or two...

Whoa, revisionist history at its finest.
Game wasn't sorted out after 2 weeks, not at all.

Miles X

The article doesn't say which was the bestselling, or did I read it wrong? Also, why the fuck are MVC quoting that InfoScout article?

Both the PS4 and Xbox One saw sales double week-on-week, with Xbox One again just edging ahead of its rival.

This continues Xbox One’s recent momentum,

Elios83

More like Xbone > PS4 according to MCV.

Just edging out means that sales were basically the same. If ,for example, one is at 50k and the other at 52k would you really claim there was a victory unless you're doing PR? So if he meant that the two platforms tied he wouldn't be wrong, but I'm not sure if this is what he wanted to say.

Great sales for both platforms, good to see!

DriveClub sales must have been very low to have jumped +999%!

The week prior must have been around the 5000 mark minimum, as Raist's numbers show this week it sold at least 50k. So I wouldn't say very low considering it's been out 2 months (those numbers would be expected by this point), but the game outside of BF would have peaked a while ago anyways.

The week prior must have been around the 5000 mark minimum, as Raist's numbers show this week it sold at least 50k. So I wouldn't say very low considering it's been out 2 months, but the game outside of BF would have peaked a while ago anyways.

Oops...did the maths wrong. 50k is pretty good all considered.

Miles X

There have been suggestions of 3DS (based on Pokemon sales) and the 360 (based on the £99 + 2 games promotion).

Not sure 3DS did enough to beat them, it's never been that strong there.

Also, in October we got that news of XB1PS4 doing 50k weekly combined (so 25k~ for arguments sakes), with November you have to imagine sales have gone up, and then they doubled this week.

They have to be approaching if not surpassing 100k in the UK each.

QaaQer

Really glad to see Driveclub getting up there. Evolution fucked up, but that doesn't change the fact that it's an all around fantastic game and other than challenges most of the online issues were sorted out after the first week or two. Now if they could only get the PS+ edition out there would be a hell of a lot more sales..

I've got high hopes for that because the game is addictive. I hope they give people enough content though.

SmokyDave

There have been suggestions of 3DS (based on Pokemon sales) and the 360 (based on the £99 + 2 games promotion).
Consoles were up a lot over last year, but handhelds were down a third over last year. I doubt the 3DS sold more than either of the popular consoles.

MCV said:
Home console sales in the UK are at this point double were they were at the same stage in 2013, although the handheld market is down by almost a third.

Top Bottom