• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

FATALITY

Banned
$25 is an instant buy for me

Is this coming for X1?

exclusive.jpg

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
We are aiming for the digital release of Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4 on May 26th, 2015 at a price of $24.99. This would launch simultaneously in the Americas and Europe.

Digital only eh? Not a bad price to compensate though. However, this doesn't appear to be done by Capcom themselves. Impressions should be interesting.

It's a pretty funny thing to read.

"Oh yeah, that problem you said was happening has been removed!"

That's how you say you fixed something without ever admitting it was broken.
Well, they're working with Sony now, admitting they never gave a shit about the PS3 version of SF4 would likely not sound too good.

Swarna

The PS3 input lag was due to the v-sync solutions differing between the 360 and PS3 versions. The PS3 had a higher frame buffer to compensate for its performance being slightly worse.

GeoramA

That's $15 cheaper than I expected, damn good value. Just a week after Witcher 3 though, so no way I'm getting day 1.

The PS3 input lag was due to the v-sync solutions differing between the 360 and PS3 versions. The PS3 had a higher frame buffer to compensate for its performance being slightly worse.

i thought input lag on the PS3 was a general thing, that it was due to how the system handled controller inputs that it meant that it was always going to lag. I remember really feeling it when playing PSX/PS2 games with precise controls, it just always felt a slight bit off.

Swarna

i thought input lag on the PS3 was a general thing, that it was due to how the system handled controller inputs that it meant that it was always going to lag. I remember really feeling it when playing PSX/PS2 games with precise controls, it just always felt a slight bit off.

If it was universal then the v-sync solution itself is universal. That would explain a lot actually. I haven't tested anything outside of USF4, though.

joe2187

Banned
No physical version? Really?

its probably going to be like RERE2.

Digital release at least a couple weeks or month earlier than the physical release.

The PSBlog specifically stated

We are aiming for the digital release of Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4 on May 26th, 2015

which could mean a physical version down the line.

TacosNSalsa

I doubt it will be digital only . Probably the same thing they did with the release of Ultra , release first digitally and then a few months later on disc. With out PS3 stick compatibility still no go for me . I bought this game twice already for both last gen consoles along with sticks. I'm not doing it again..

Top Bottom