• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

Skilletor

i thought input lag on the PS3 was a general thing, that it was due to how the system handled controller inputs that it meant that it was always going to lag. I remember really feeling it when playing PSX/PS2 games with precise controls, it just always felt a slight bit off.

Nawp, PSX/PS2 lag is due to emulation.

SF4 and UMvC3 are both worse on PS3. Most other fighters don't have this problem.

Sure. I'll buy Ultra for the 3rd time.

4th for me, and the 12th time I'm buying a version of SF4 lol. I'm glad we finally got a release date. Whether they fix the Xbox issue by then or not at least we'll have this version to use in the CPT the rest of the way after it comes out. Anyways I look forward to being able to play this on my PS4 and putting those PS4 capabilities to use.

I didn't play a single Street Fighter game last gen. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick this up at some point, especially at that price, or whatever it is converted to pound sterling. £20 I supose. That's not bad.

Revven

Tempting... hrmmm......

I will think about it some. Might just wait a few weeks later to get it. Goooood price for sure.

jbug617

Banned
Since Sony is the one doing the work for this port, isn't it their call to if they want to use the Lab Zero drivers for PS3 sticks?

def sim

Whatever, I'm just going to use the DS4. I can wait until the price of sticks come back down or they allow me to use my original TE.

K.Sabot

Which tier is Sakura? Also please support PS3 stick.

She's definitely very good, great damage, great frame traps, not much effected by the delayed wakeup change in USF4 because she focused more on frame traps and baiting throws. I myself think she's a shoe in for top 10 in USF4, although she was probably top 5 in the previous version.

cakely

the-price-is-right.jpg

She's definitely very good, great damage, great frame traps, not much effected by the delayed wakeup change in USF4 because she focused more on frame traps and baiting throws. I myself think she's a shoe in for top 10 in USF4, although she was probably top 5 in the previous version.

Thank you. You are a good person.

Carbonox

First Devil May Cry 4 and now Ultra Street Fighter IV is digital-only. Come on Capcom.

I'm looking forward to it though but that sucks.

Top Bottom