• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

Also, a few of you hardcore Street Fighters out there said that there was minor input lag in the controls of Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS3. Well, don’t worry: we’ve eliminated it to make the PS4 edition the ultimate version on any platform, so it’ll be good to go for all your tournament needs!

SOLD!
shoryukenkz2-thumb.jpg

Also, a few of you hardcore Street Fighters out there said that there was minor input lag in the controls of Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS3. Well, don’t worry: we’ve eliminated it to make the PS4 edition the ultimate version on any platform, so it’ll be good to go for all your tournament needs!

Sounds promising. I may have to pick up a PS4 stick for this too even though it's wireless.

Great price first RE:Rev2 now this it's cool to see Capcom try some new pricing hopefully it works out in everyones favor. That said awaiting news of arcade stick compatibility, I would love to still use my HRAP3.

Ok this is huge.

dugdug

Banned
Didn't know this wasn't being done by Capcom. Are Other Ocean reliable? Only title I know them from is IDARB.

Top Bottom