• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter released on Android/iOS.

thenexus6

#4thepayers

BONUS! Connect to PlayStation™Network and bring multiplayer rewards (skins, relics and one-time-use boosters) directly into UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ on May 10th!

Hmmm

BetaM

These costumes though... lol.
No Donut Drake :/

T6fUYnr.png

Zutroy

Just played it for 5 minutes and it's actually quite fun. Might be my new commute game.

Also, if you haven't already you should download and play the Fat Princess game, it's really good as well!

GavinUK86

What does it play like? Anyone got a mini review?

It's alright. It's a bit like Hitman/Tomb Raider Go. Drag your finger to set Drake on a set path while activating switches and dodging traps. Complete the puzzle under the ideal amount of moves and you earn a key, give the key to Sully to unlock a chest which can contain in game items or multiplayer items for Uncharted 4. There's no voices but there is dialogue between Drake and Sully via speech bubbles. Done the first few puzzles and it's fine so far. Good enough for free.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Buffcharted!

Drake is a lollipop top, confirmed.

"Sully, let's hit the gym, bruh!"

#4thepayers

BONUS! Connect to PlayStation™Network and bring multiplayer rewards (skins, relics and one-time-use boosters) directly into UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ on May 10th!

Hmmm

Kinda like Knack, where that puzzle game gave the in-game items.

I will tinker with this while at work for sure.

Got excited when I saw Uncharted, and then they lost me when it was yet another puzzle game. Also, I don't like playing games on my phone. I keeps it real.

Also, wtf is up with his body? He's never been buff.

Having PS+ on Vita has made sick and tired of spatial reasoning puzzle games, and puzzle platformers. It's been a while since they put one on there, I know, but I'm still recovering from the overload.

Mik2121

Not available on the Japanese iTunes Store. Didn't even know companies still did this kind of shit on iOS...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Won't run on my phone that has the latest android release. Loaded it up on my amazon fire tablet and it crashes on the loading screen. Ok then.

packy34

It's... Interesting. I'm generally not a fan of these types of block-switching puzzle games but it gives you Uncharted 4 MP rewards so I'll stick with it for a bit.

Top Bottom