• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter released on Android/iOS.

packy34

The game is pretty simple... At least the first "world" is. If it weren't for the keys/chests that pay out with Uncharted 4 stuff I probably would have already deleted it. It's merely fine. Nothing too special.

Symphonic

The game is pretty simple... At least the first "world" is. If it weren't for the keys/chests that pay out with Uncharted 4 stuff I probably would have already deleted it. It's merely fine. Nothing too special.

This. Really safe and boring. Art style is pretty awful, too, Nate looks like a mutant from the top down.

Symphonic

The cycle continues

Tomb Raider > Uncharted 1 > Uncharted 2 > Tomb Raider > Lara Croft GO > Uncharted Fortune Hunter

I wouldn't compare this to Lara Croft GO. That game deserves so much more respect and was actually developed to be good and not a quick marketing grab.

I wouldn't compare this to Lara Croft GO. That game deserves so much more respect and was actually developed to be good and not a quick marketing grab.
It's definitely inspired by Lara Croft GO, like how TR 2013 and Rise were inspired by Uncharted, and Uncharted was somewhat inspired by Tomb Raider

Hence the cycle...

ZeroX03

Banned
It's not too bad. The micro transaction/monetisation model doesn't seem to be too fierce. There's no timers for stages, just the loot drops for MP boosters. The game does give you premium currency along with gold (enough for me to get one of the special costumes by the end of the first world). Once the puzzle solutions hit the Internet in a few days it'll probably be very easy to unlock all the exclusive in game rewards. No need to spend money unless you really want MP boosters for UC4, which will probably cost real money in game anyway. Unless things change dramatically in later stages - and I see no sign they will - it's just an alright puzzle game with lacklustre presentation.

Tried playing while eating lunch, kept crashing on me once I had to buy the second half of captain kidd's mask. Was going to play for the U4 unlocks but oh well.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i got all the boosters + relic bonus

none of the skins really speak to me

guess i can stop playing now... not a great game when GO is around

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
It doesn't work on Android 6?
RQjEqbL.png

wut
No just your phone, Xperia Z5 Marshmallow here working fine.

ZeroX03

Banned
If you're looking for hidden treasure, blow stuff up that you wouldn't normally need to destroy to solve the puzzle. Good chance it's under there.

Gskyace

Anyone could share a guide for this, for quick collecting if possible?

Also what's the use of every skins of Drake?

Zambatoh

Ah. Found it on the Web Store. This game really does not like Android 6 for some reason. Step up your game Sony!

Kasper

I like these kind of games so if my phone can run it I'll give it a shot. I also don't mind the cartoony art style, seems fitting for a mobile title like this.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I guess I can't play this on Marshmallow. Stuck on an infinite loading screen.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
It's definitely inspired by Lara Croft GO, like how TR 2013 and Rise were inspired by Uncharted, and Uncharted was somewhat inspired by Tomb Raider

Hence the cycle...
Wasn't there an Uncharted infinite runner, and also TR infinite runner at one point (I think UC runner may have been on New Zealand store only)

If you are on Android 6 and stuck at the Downloading Updates screen, I think I may have found a fix (it worked for me on my Xperia Z5C):

- Go to your phone's Settings then Apps
- Find Uncharted
- Go to Permissions
- Enable Storage
- Restart Uncharted and it should work

Top Bottom