• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay new thread!

Best two things about Hyouka. That scene and this goddess
4758-2007443805.png

...the heck is up with her hair.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hyouka 11

No.

You know what? Fuck this show.

Melodrama over a fucking shitty movie the girl never bothered to finish. Holy shit if I wanted lame ass, pointless, meandering, blathering arguments over fucking nothing I'd come into this thread and read my post history.

Fuck Hyouka. There has been no character development of any sort in 12 episodes now, and the addition of bullshit melodrama over a fucking home movie is, God I can't even think of a word strong enough to express my discontent with this boring, pointless, absurd, horrible, over rated piece of shit of a show.

Fuck KyoAni. Fuck them for dropping things like Full Metal Panic! to make SHIT like THIS.

and last of all, FUCK ME for not listening and thinking this show would ever improve. God I haven't wasted my time on a horrible show like this since at LEAST 00 Gundam.

Holy shit what a waste of my time this entire, awful, miserable piece of filth has been. Hotaro is deplorable, Chitanda is right there near the top of my list of most awful female characters in anime ever, Satoshi can go fuck himself with his bullshit Sherlockian vs Christie nonsense and Mayaka can call me when she wants to be in a show that doesn't suck as much as this.

FUCK.

lol

Not for nothing, but I liked FMP for what it was but it's characters are cartoons compared to the Hyouka characters. But if you don't like the film arc, it's probably best to bail out because I consider it to be the big climax of the series.

Full Metal Panic! - 9

12q2Z1r.png

FIX YOUR DAMN NECKTIE FFS.

Spastic necktie man aside, this was a really nice episode. Captain Tessa is adorable. I will continue to love the high-school antics over the mech action in this show, good as it is.

Seriously, he gave her flash bang earrings. Flash bang. Earrings.

I love how they ended this episode so abruptly, it's like the show basically said: "Yeah you figure the rest out yourself. It's pretty obvious."

Branduil

It's one of the most overt moments in the series, where a character is completely torn down and is made helpless for the first time in the show. The next one is Mayaka crying at the festival. ;_;

Which is why it confuses me that Corvo would say there was no character development. I mean it's one thing not to like something, but it's pretty hard to miss its existence in episode 11.

*shrugs*

Anyway, next subject. I'm bored already.

Ketchup or Catsup?

It's one of the most overt moments in the series, where a character is completely torn down and is made helpless for the first time in the show. The next one is Mayaka crying at the festival. ;_;

Poor Mayaka. A lot of the stuff she had to go through just really made me feel bad for her.

Mature

As co-leader of the "long suffering" Detective Conan contingent, I am pleased to announce that we are content.

Articalys

I actually read through most of the TV section of the OP for once.

By the way, I didn't really contribute to any of the simulcast scheduling for this season so feel free to take my name off the credits list if you want. It's pretty much self-sustaining anyway as long as the OP is paying attention to announcements.

cajunator

Banned
Yay new thread!

...the heck is up with her hair.

Shes a goddess and as such she can wear her hair however she pleases. Frankly I think its one of the cutest hairstyles in all of anime. It is so indicative of a girl who operates on her own wavelength and just has fun with life. She represents to me the outsiders telling Hyouka to pull the stick out and just have a little fun sometimes.

zeroshiki

Previous thread shot its load too early?

Just saw the AOTY list. This is the first time I've been super off the top 10 outside of my number 1. Rozen Maiden didn't even make the top 20 and Tamako was in 43rd place :(

Ah well, next year is the year of Ghibli and we've got a new KyoAni Takemoto/Gatoh show hopefully.

Ah brand new thread. Now that we're a few episodes into the season any recommendations? I haven't really watched anything from this season, still catching up on the great anime of yesteryear.

cajunator

Banned
My tail is all fluffy

You betcha!

aGrSSnF.gif

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
My tail is all fluffy

You betcha!

aGrSSnF.gif

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That's a clean burning AnimeGAF I tell ya what.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhhhhh! Cute! ♥

[Screaming Intensifies]

I don't recall Fall anime having a second OT, unless I'm crazy. We're 2 months in. Jesus anime Christ.

Anybody ever answer my question about how many scheduled Space Dandy episode by any chance? Or was I not cool enough?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
e: In retrospect this might look assholish but I was just trying to defuse tension. I love you Corvo.

Ketchup or Catsup?

No.

You know what? Fuck this condiment.

Melodrama over a fucking shitty sandwich I never bothered to eat. Holy shit if I wanted lame ass, corn syrupy, slimy, tomato-slathered condiments on my fucking burger I'd come into this kitchen and eat my own cooking.

Fuck ketchup. There has been no flavor development of any sort in 12 burgers now, and the addition of bullshit melodrama over fucking home cooking is, God I can't even think of a word strong enough to express my discontent with this sour, disgusting, absurd, horrible, over rated piece of shit of a condiment.

Fuck Heinz. Fuck them for dropping things like Cocktail Sauce to make SHIT like THIS.

and last of all, FUCK ME for not listening and thinking this condiment would ever improve. God I haven't wasted my time on a horrible condiment like this since at LEAST EZ Squirt.

Holy shit what a waste of my time this entire, awful, miserable piece of filth has been. Tomatoes are deplorable, squeeze bottles are right there near the top of my list of most awful containers in my refrigerator ever, HJ Heinz can go fuck himself with his bullshit Jalapeno vs. Balsamic Vinaigrette nonsense and Red Gold can flavor what it wants to with a sauce that doesn't suck as much as this.

FUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom