• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Just spent 4 hours watching a team get a massive beat down live on Super Bowl.

Anyone else had a wonderful time as well?

Im at work so I wasnt focused entirely on it. I feel bad for fans though.

watching Gasaraki would have been a more productive use of that 4 hours.

cajunator

Banned
You have been visited by the Isumi Bird

ew5LXlx.gif

ITS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEE
I LOVE EVERYTHING

Dokidoki hate front and center? Cute.
At least it might convince some more people to watch HaCha.

You could say HaCha will make our hearts go "dokidoki"~.

Let's not get too ambitious here. As I am now, I'm pre-Hunter exam Gon and Cajun is Hisoka when it comes to posting.

I find this metaphor so very amusing.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Episode 5:

I am starting to see why this season is so beloved.

Yesssssssss. I pretty much devoured the entire series of A's after hitting 6.

I don't recall Fall anime having a second OT, unless I'm crazy. We're 2 months in. Jesus anime Christ.

Anybody ever answer my question about how many scheduled Space Dandy episode by any chance? Or was I not cool enough?

We had a second OT. What remains to be seen is if this is the continuation of the recent trend of only having 2 OTs per season or returning back to 3.

Personally I hope it's a continuation.

Also 26 episodes.

Branduil

No.

You know what? Fuck this condiment.

Melodrama over a fucking shitty sandwich I never bothered to eat. Holy shit if I wanted lame ass, corn syrupy, slimy, tomato-slathered condiments on my fucking burger I'd come into this kitchen and eat my own cooking.

Fuck ketchup. There has been no flavor development of any sort in 12 burgers now, and the addition of bullshit melodrama over fucking home cooking is, God I can't even think of a word strong enough to express my discontent with this sour, disgusting, absurd, horrible, over rated piece of shit of a condiment.

Fuck Heinz. Fuck them for dropping things like Cocktail Sauce to make SHIT like THIS.

and last of all, FUCK ME for not listening and thinking this condiment would ever improve. God I haven't wasted my time on a horrible condiment like this since at LEAST EZ Squirt.

Holy shit what a waste of my time this entire, awful, miserable piece of filth has been. Tomatoes are deplorable, squeeze bottles are right there near the top of my list of most awful containers in my refrigerator ever, HJ Heinz can go fuck himself with his bullshit Jalapeno vs. Balsamic Vinaigrette nonsense and Red Gold can flavor what it wants to with a sauce that doesn't suck as much as this.

FUCK.
Haha.

go home, you're not cool enough.

(26 episodes)
We had a second OT. What remains to be seen is if this is the continuation of the recent trend of only having 2 OTs per season or returning back to 3.

Personally I hope it's a continuation.

Also 26 episodes.

Appreciated. I couldn't find the answer anywhere I looked for some reason. And maybe I didn't notice since it was my first season here and didn't really start using subscriptions till right now. So didn't notice.

Tonari No Seki-kun 5

Seki-kun flew too close to the sun. One of the weaker episodes by far as the main attraction itself was fairly boring, but the change of setting and the introduction of another character was probably the bigger deal this episode.

Best Christmas Cake and Sensei of the season goes to...

Sadly, disqualified from best girl contention because of her age.

Still in the running for best character of the season though.

And best provider of Fan service goes to....

Also one of the leading contenders for best guy of the season.

Tenumi

Banned
OT2 is being loaded with cute. We better be careful, the GAF servers already can't take that much, do we want them to succumb to cuteness overload?

I'm so tired. I think those words made sense. Goodnight everybody.

This thread is already more interesting than the SB xD

Gotta agree there :D.

Nisekoi 3-4

Still really liking it, though it seems rather visually "restrained" for a Shaft series. Which I don't necessarily think is a bad thing.
The highlight was certainly when Onodera accidentally dropped the key and her subsequent reaction

GaoGaiGar - 2

Man, seeing this long intense sequence of disassembling the mech makes me realize how easy Gurren Lagann had it. All Kamina had to do to combine and separate was yank Lagann off of his head.

But with this beast, there's all this crap they gotta disassemble before they can get Guy out.

What the hell was with the screen flashing with the villain meet-up? I mean seriously, that stuff causes seizures yo!

So I can start to see how the whole "Monster of the week" genre is going to be implemented in this show. The people being trapped in energy balls, the villains, the transformation sequence, etc. But hey, if all of this goes somewhere in terms of plot somewhere down the line, then I'll forgive it.

Gazoinks

Princess Tutu 2: Electric Tutuloo
8Hd2Rpvl.jpg

Horror anime of the forever

This show is like three layers of meta now. Story in a story in a story. And Drosselmeyer creeping in them all.

"Anteater? The animal that eats ants?" Nooo Duck. Don't be crazy. That's not what anteaters do.

So now the only emotion that Mytoh can feel is disappointment. That kind of sucks actually.

survivor

Banned
If it gets licensed, sure!

Although, given that something "bad" like Citrus just got picked up by Yen Press, I have no hopes for something as specifically niche as this one. lol
I think I liked Citrus when I read it lol it had a lot of dumb drama that led to hot yuri moments

Princess Tutu 2: Electric Tutuloo

This show is like three layers of meta now. Story in a story in a story. And Drosselmeyer creeping in them all.

"Anteater? The animal that eats ants?" Nooo Duck. Don't be crazy. That's not what anteaters do.

So now the only emotion that Mytoh can feel is disappointment. That kind of sucks actually.

hmm I think I need to add this to the backlog, looks like something I would like.

You know, for the beginning of a new thread, you'd think this was the end of a thread based on the amount of images being posted.

cajunator

Banned
I think I liked Citrus when I read it lol it had a lot of dumb drama that led to hot yuri moments

hmm I think I need to add this to the backlog, looks like something I would like.

Princess Tutu is well worth your while. If you like totally awesome shows I mean.

Gazoinks

I like it so far. As I said in my ep 1 review, it kind of reminds me of the early bits of Utena in tone, where it's kind of goofy and fairy tale-ish, but at the same time vaguely sinister. And Drosselmeyer, man. Creepiest narrator... thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom