• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order sequel is coming, but no sooner than 2017

like DIshonored 2, I wouldn'd mind playing Anya. Nazi germany was a very patriarcal society and playing a woman killing hordes of nazis could only open great lines in the world reacting to your action as a player " a polish, jewish, woman is making so much trouble, how is this possible ? " shouted the nazi officers, before you would impale them with a giant nail gun.

Also, I want to see france, in the New Order, the resistance is still active, and I want to see the US and africa or chinese front.

What? There's a Dishonored 2?

like DIshonored 2, I wouldn'd mind playing Anya. Nazi germany was a very patriarcal society and playing a woman killing hordes of nazis could only open great lines in the world reacting to your action as a player " a polish, jewish, woman is making so much trouble, how is this possible ? " shouted the nazi officers, before you would impale them with a giant nail gun.

Also, I want to see france, in the New Order, the resistance is still active, and I want to see the US and africa or chinese front.
Yep, this is my hope. We already know from audio diaries that chick knows how to wreck Nazis. BJ's internal monologue can be replaces with her writing entries in a journal (or maybe she starts a new journal to write to BJ
whether he's dead or in a coma

CHC

Good news. New Order was absolutely incredible, Old Blood was good, can't wait to see what they are cooking up next.

Xater

Great news. Old Blood really improved on the formula so I ma excited for what a real sequel will look like.

YES!!!!

Best fps I have played in a long time, same with the Old Blood! I am on the last boss fight but gave up
I keep getting caught out trying to run inbetween the flames etc

Will go back and lower difficulty and look forward to this. Amazing!

9RhCWsL.gif

I'll be interested if they cut out the home base and other non gameplay stuff, the attempt at building characters and moments like the prison that felt too limited and too long. Which probably means I won't be interested...

The 30% or so of the time I was navigating areas and shooting shit was great, but the game had waaaay too much down time.

d00d3n

Hub world based design with sidequests, plz. Time to go back to your roots, StarbreezeMachineGames!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Also want to note that Anya being voiced by a Polish actress is a testament to how much work was put into making sure the cast were voiced by suitably appropriate and accurate regional accents and dialects rather than GENERIC AMERICAN GUY PUTTING ON ZE NAZI VOICE. Looking forward to Nina Franoszek returning for Frau Engel, another great character.

Anung

Un Rama
Can't wait to see what they have in store for us. I'm totally excited. TNO was the game of 2014 and TOB was an excellent expansion.

Plenty of places to go in a sequel. I mean the whole of society is still Nazi ruled. Hopefully we'll see a full scale uprising ala Half-life 2 in comparison to the more guerrilla tactics of the resistance in TNO. Also Hitler! Needs 80% more mecha hitler!

In terms of protagonist
I love Blazco and wouldn't mind him coming back. He survives so much bullshit in the game i could see him surviving deathshead
I honestly wouldn't mind Anya taking the lead though. She's a great character and being a female nazi-killing machine would be a nice change of pace.

Whatever they do I'm pumped!

5amshift

Banned
The New Order was good, but The Old Blood was absolutely boring. Stealth gameplay at the beginning, then later in the game ruined the mood for me.

Fractal

Banned
No surprises there, it was only a matter of time. Both The New Order and The Old Blood were great, looking forward to it!

Can't wait, New Order has a surprisingly amazing single player and story as well as characters.

I was kinda shocked how invested I was in everyones life, I actually gave a shit.

This current run of Wolfenstein has been so sublime. I loved The New Order, as well as The Old Blood. MachineGames nailed the feel of the classics, while bring it into modern aesthetics. I am so happy they did the license right, nay, made it better than I could have even hoped.

And with the new Doom game coming out, which looks equally as good and respective, it's like I'm getting kicked in the feels with my childhood. It's such a great time to be a FPS fan!

Top Bottom