• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox just changed my gamertag. They want me to pay to change it

UJTF2N5.jpg

exMX1mC.png

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
My wife opined that perhaps "Buttsmasher" has a long, cherished history in OP's family. So I took it upon myself to create a Game of Thrones-style banner for him;

But since the name has changed, I thought an update would be appropriate;
YOOOOOOOOOOO THOSE FARKING FAMILY BANNERS THO!!

MCN

Banned
I truly pray a mod will change your GAF user name to FaintColt388301.

edit: Our prayers have been answered. Hallelujah!

This is why I love NeoGAF.

But yeah, you were given multiple chances to not be a dick. You took the piss, so fuck you.

Why do topics like this exist? I did something stupid three time in a row. How is it my fault? Seriously they should just ban the account and call it a day.

Baalzebup

Why do topics like this exist? I did something stupid three time in a row. How is it my fault? Seriously they should just ban the account and call it a day.

You must be fun at parties. The thread started as a run in the mill "so did this kinda silly thing and now I'm stuck with the consequences" OP and turned into a good comedy run. Why is this a problem?

Maximus.

You had like 3 chances and didn't fix it, so you deserve to pay for the consequences. What an immature name man, jeez.

Edit: hahaha the name change!

This is why I love NeoGAF.

But yeah, you were given multiple chances to not be a dick. You took the piss, so fuck you.

Fuck me? Really?

I made a thread about a silly name change. Some people are making way too big a deal about this. It's a gamertag.

I like the new name on xbl and GAF. It's been fun.

Flintty

If you insist on repeatedly engaging in danger wanking you will be caught eventually. Henceforth, you shall be known as FaintColt388301. I have no sympathy.

Edit: I just saw the GAF name change. There is a god. I love it.

Top Bottom