• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yamcha got killed by a Saibaman -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

He has a fine taste in women
pFOvPdT.gif
Hold on a second. This happened?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Hold on a second. This happened?

That's not Bulma, it's Maron.

No relation to Krillin's daughter, she's a filler character and they used a chestnut pun for her like Toriyama ended up doing for Krillin's daughter.

kewlmyc

No relation to Krillin's daughter, she's a filler character and they used a chestnut pun for her like Toriyama ended up doing for Krillin's daughter.

Aww, I liked the idea that Krillin named his daughter after his ex. It's hilariously fucked up.

Kinyou

I'm still surprised at the amount of booty. Did this end up getting censored in the US version?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
In the comic, Oozaru Goku was pretty much beaten the instant Yamcha grabbed his tail and paralyzed him. Puar just detransformed Goku.

Did he also have to be reminded of the tail's sensitivity by Puar in the manga? Puar was the real MVP there.

MikeMyers

Did he also have to be reminded of the tail's sensitivity by Puar in the manga? Puar was the real MVP there.
Yeah.

But he also came up with the idea of Goku using the Kamehameha to make a hole in the wall so Oolong could make a wish for Shen long.

_Nemo

The destructo disc in general...

How is it not one of the most devastating attacks in DBZ? I mean, Frieza's version was pretty strong as well. Why didn't, like, anyone learn the move afterward? Seems so much more effective than giant energy blasts.

Chop up your enemy with a bunch of destructo discs and THEN disintegrate them with a giant energy blast. Done.

The move takes a long time to charge up. Same with Special Beam Cannon. There devastating attacks but you would need someone to hold off an opponent and keep them distracted in order for it to work. Krillin's Destructo Disc is not accurate and can easily miss.

Didn't one of Garlic Jr's henchmen catch Krillin's Destructo Disk or something? I don't think it's all that powerful.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Knew he wasn't shit when he never trapped one of the world's richest females on the planet by impregnating her and let a another man do it instead.

The Truth Hurts

tumblr_mz59sxDCdC1s8rhj4o7_250.gif

Krilin is the real winner of the series.

Loyal friend of Goku
goku-y-krilin-540x330.jpg

Fights to defend the Earth even against impossible odds
Krillin_vs._Kid_Buu.jpg

He has a fine taste in women
pFOvPdT.gif

Girlfriend Stronger than a Super Saiyan? Power levels equalize in bed baby.
92451-800px_krillin___android_18_super.jpg

A family man
KrillinMarronAndroid18WMAT.png

Doesn't just leech of Bulma's dad money but actually has a job.
Dragon-Ball-Z-2015-Movie-Scan-04.jpg

krillin-suit.jpg

Realest in the game with the best Waifu

I still have love for Wolf Fang Fist and Spirit Ball

Zubz

Banned
I really hope that the first Dragon Ball wish of the new series is to give everyone a buff to Goku level before the new threat shows up. I mean, everyone else'll fall behind eventually, but it'd be cool if, like, even Oolong could join in on the action for the first few fights.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate to put a stop to the Yamcha hate train, but the guy came out alright.

Starts off as a lowlife bandit, reforms and goes on crazy adventures.

Has a good looking girlfriend for the majority of his youth.

Plays pro baseball.

Retires comfortably and seemingly loafs around for the rest of his life.

Yeah, he got killed by alien invaders, and then again by killer robots, and generally lost to most people during his life in a variety of ways, but come on. He was playing on a cosmic level by the end. He is doing better than 99% of human beings, and is stronger than them, too.

To the Z fighters, he is a worthless scrub. To the rest of the world, he is the 1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom