• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Duncan is the best player in his generation. Better than Kobe.

I never like this last burst in a players career deciding who was better. We should keep it to their primes. Kobe was still the most feared player of his generation (unless you count prime Lakers Shaq). Duncan most consistent force.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I just realized once LeCamp loses this series he'll officially have a losing record in the NBA finals. 2-5. One of these was a SWEEP.

G.O.A.T.

I'm emotional so I shouldn't be posting. I'll probably be called a horrible fan or some stupid shit, who cares it is over. We lost to a better team, simple as that. That said this team playing lost, putting such a pathetic effort at home is sickening. Especially when you have the best player in the world. I am done with this series emotionally, we lost, I have accepted it, I will enjoy the next game hoping we win or at least put a good effort.

Well this forum will be unbearable, have your fun guys. I know you waited two long years for this one moment, well there you go.

not-like-this.gif

I never like this last burst in a players career deciding who was better. We should keep it to their primes. Kobe was still the most feared player of his generation. Duncan most consistent force.

It's tough. I put Kobe ahead one slot of Duncan because he was a scoring champion with one more 1st team defense. It really is tough though.

I have Chamberlin so high because I know that dude would be into drugs in this era and would probably have been unstoppable hahahahahaha.

lemonade

I never thought the Heat had a chance in hell. It was Lebron, then everyone else. Dwayne Wade is so overrated, Chris Bosh is all over the place. Last year was truly a miracle. Spurs will route Miami next game and thankfully this series will be over. But the bigger question, where will Lebron be next year?

zychi

Banned
you guys forget that joey crawford is the ref. more games means more revenue.

91099439.gif

just because he gave silver a better paying job, doesn't mean he isn't still the head of the nba mafia.

That is some weak shit to give up already. Miami wins the next 2 games and everyone will be back on the bandwagon.

I have eyes and a brain that functions. I cant think of anything outside of magic, aliens and Lebron going super sayan that will turn this series around. Never mind that if there is one team in the last decade that would be least likely to lose composure and blow a 3-1 it would be the Spurs. Come game time I will be there yelling and screaming and watching every minute. But i am done emotionally between games. If we magically come back so be it, me being a realist would be the last thing I would be thinking about if I am celebrating an historic comeback.

Vestal

Gold Member
Ray Allen is the only reason Miami has any non-asterisk rings. They should hang his jersey from the rafters.

WTF is this Asterisk bullshit? Are we seriously going with the shortened season crap?

Get a fucking life. SA won one and no one is putting an asterisks next to it, and they shouldn't either.

Petty bs.

Ninjimbo

I'm emotional so I shouldn't be posting. I'll probably be called a horrible fan or some stupid shit, who cares it is over. We lost to a better team, simple as that. That said this team playing lost, putting such a pathetic effort at home is sickening. Especially when you have the best player in the world. I am done with this series emotionally, we lost, I have accepted it, I will enjoy the next game hoping we win or at least put a good effort.

Well this forum will be unbearable, have your fun guys. I know you waited two long years for this one moment, well there you go.
No shame in losing to one of the best offenses of all time. That's what the Spurs are.

Doomsayer

Don't worry about it man, you experienced something most franchises can only dream of. It's just how the Lakers fans felt in 2011, everyone was so quick to predict their downfall and when it finally happened people went nuts.

With that said, fuck the Heat.

Hey man, I was there last year. I'd like to believe Spurs fans can be as gracious as the team.

Pimpwerx

You and pimp trying to get ahead of the fallout. Understandable. But these 20 point shellackings and imminent Finals loss will haunt you and LeBron forever.

You may absolve yourself of the situation in the short term, but these kinds of whippings last a while.
No they don't. Dallas doesn't sting at all anymore. If we win it all next year, assuming we end up losing this year, then it'll all be fine again. I think it helps that both Dallas and this potential loss are equalizers in those series. I look back at 2011 and see Dallas just getting their revenge. PEACE.

I hope the media does right by San Antonio and makes this about what the Spurs have done right rather than overemphasize what's wrong with the Heat and Lebron. We dont need that shit.

Spinluck

WTF is this Asterisk bullshit? Are we seriously going with the shortened season crap?

Get a fucking life. SA won one and no one is putting an asterisks next to it, and they shouldn't either.

Petty bs.

The Giants didn't win the Superbowl in 2011-2012. Get with the times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom