• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5pb announcing Xbox One title on 27th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

t26

Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds is getting a PS4 port / enhancement, so maybe they'll announce it's XB1 release as well? Would be there Day One.

One thing I've enjoyed about 5pb lately is that they really seem to be trying to head towards global releases and distribution. The annoyance of Phantom Breaker the fighter getting mixed up with 7Sixty really seemed to light a fire under them, towards self-publishing and attempting international notoriety.

I'd love to see their games internationally on XB1. It's nice the system is region free too. I'd also be interested in things like a Bullet Soul Digital release or something too. I hope to see some nice Japanese Support for the XB1. The smaller Japanese titles on 360 are some of my favorite games of the system... even the XBLIGs. Yuzo Koshiro, I still want a Mamotte Knight II!

5pb. is also open to region free Xbox 360 games. The Phantom Breaker: Extra and Bullet Soul are both region free.

GunBR

I think i heard a "Tokyo Game Show", he said that will show some game to XOne in the TGS?
I don't understand a single word of japanese

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Nice to see Master Higgins on stage (though his bald self reminds me more of Bonk, heh heh.)

Alright, but I'm specifically talking about Japanese game announcements as a prelude to E3, kind of related to this point:

Don't know if it's been done before, but several Japanese developers/publishers making announcements close to E3 would be interesting, as kind of a sign of global awareness/presence.

Current gen. visual novels... I like it.

Edit: Sega means Persona 5.

I'd love to see Xbox One's "hook" for Japan being assistance in getting games internationally released at near the same time. If the JP market isn't enough to support the One for JP games, why not be the console that support worldwide releases better than any other?

5pb. is also open to region free Xbox 360 games. The Phantom Breaker: Extra and Bullet Soul are both region free.

Didn't know Bullet Soul was too. Maybe I'll look into getting it sooner rather than later:) It's very cool they're so open.

jbug617

Banned
via Wario
K0zW6X0.jpg

It's a VN and it's probably related to Chaos;Head

Tain

This Chaos Child game isn't an announcement. I'm pretty sure it's old news.

edit: nvm, the xbox one version is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom