• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amiibo General Discussion |OT2| Worship Plastic Gods

Amiibo General Discussion |OT2| Logistics of Children Toys

Amiibo General Discussion |OT2| Wave Two Electric Boogaloo

Amiibo General Discussion |OT2| Villager, Marth and WiiFit Trainer enter a bar...

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Success. Best Buy had to put my cancelled Pit back into store inventory to turn around and sell to me on the spot but I got him!

Congrats! Jealous. I walk into my Best Buy every time I'm out to check out the inventory and get StreetPass relay.

Amiibo Discussion 2: This is where I'd put my _______ amiibo. IF I HAD ONE!
yes, i like this one

image.jpg

Will it be OT 1 or 2?

Suggested Names:
-Gotta Catch Em All
-Pre-Order or Never
-Live to Hunt Another Day
-Got Anymore of Dem Rosalina Pre-Orders?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Amiibo Discussion 2: This is where I'd put my _______ amiibo. IF I HAD ONE!
I'd maybe change it to "IF I COULD FIND ONE!", but otherwise I'd vote for this. Something among the lines of "This is where I'd put my [character] amiibo...IF I COULD FIND ONE!!"

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'd maybe change it to "IF I COULD FIND ONE!", but otherwise I'd vote for this. Something among the lines of "This is where I'd put my [character] amiibo...IF I COULD FIND ONE!!"

Amiibo Discussion 2: This is where I'd put my [Character] amiibo. IF I COULD FIND ONE!

or how about

Amiibo Discussion 2: This is where I'd post about my [Character] amiibo. IF I COULD FIND ONE!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well crap. I can still view Marth on TRU's site, but whenever I click on Villager, takes me to a page that states "No promotion specified. No products found". Same thing happens with Little Mac.

Ecto311

Can the next OT have a fucking diagram or link as far as what these things can do and how to use them? I have a few and still don't fully get it and how/when to use them compared to skylanders or infinity figures.

Jawmuncher

Can the next OT have a fucking diagram or link as far as what these things can do and how to use them? I have a few and still don't fully get it and how/when to use them compared to skylanders or infinity figures.
I'll see about adding something. I have functionality of released games but not how to use. I know it can be confusing at first was for me.

Drago

This is the most comprehensive chart so far:
amiibo_compatibility_chart.jpg

Zeldana

Neo Member
I was quite partial to Amiibros and Amiibroettes myself. =P

Fellow Amiigal checking in, wondering if anyone else's Amazon packages were lost or shown as delivered but never reached their destination? Had to call them this morning to check on a Captain Falcon that was supposed to be delivered on the 29th. I guess he took a wrong turn somewhere.

Currently anxiously awaiting a call from Best Buy tomorrow on the status of a Pit that didnt land the day he was supposed to. (12/30 I believe? For him and a couple others.)

SalvaPot

I can do this all day.

Amiibo |OT| Amibogeddon is upon us.

Amiibo |OT| No one will buy Marth.

Amiibo |OT| The most unpredictable Waves you`ll ever face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom