• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thenexus6

lawrence-of-arabia-006.jpg

oti

Banned
Why are they still talking?

- This game is so awesome.
- Yes, it's super awesome.
- Totally awesome.
- Mega awesome.

Toa TAK

Banned
LOL "boring ass WWI" shows the ignorance of history or lack of imagination with the setting.

There's just as much you could do with this setting as any other. I think they can bring it. Weapons, zeppelins, horses, dog fighting, tanks, chemical warfare, even no-man's land can be done well.

Don't fuck this up DICE, I've been waiting years to see WWI in a game (played straight, zombie-free, that is).

TheAssist

The trailer looked really interesting. May not be ingame, but we know that DICE can do graphics, so no real worries.

Its the most interesting setting for a AAA multiplayer shooter since BF Vietnam for me. That alone elevates it for me.

But gaaaaaawwwwddddd, this presentation is killing me. No wonder its cheaper than E3. Its also worse.

Wow that trailer hyped me up, and I've never played a battlefield game before. This one may be my first if it looks as good in game as it did in that trailer.

Flipyap

Their choice of music was embarrassing.
Not surprising, given the medium, but I can't imagine a worse way to present a story set in World War I. A fart soundboard arrangement of Baby Got Back would be an improvement.

MMaRsu

Banned
The game will look like that on the PC.

But you already knew that.

It will look exactly like the directed scenes with external camera's? Thats what you see when you play it? Stop being disengenious.

You know what Im saying. They should have showed more actual gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom