• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone seems divided on the music here... but does anyone know what remix that was?

Interested to see the gameplay considering the setting.

EDIT: for those looking, its listed on the trailer - Glitch Mob

oYYKlzc.gif

Fake. Bi-plane fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt brick.

besada

Banned
tanks vs horses? how does that shit work
don't know what to make of this trailer since we saw fuck all

Shitty tanks, fast horses, and explosives. I can already hear the thump of the satchel charge and the whinny of the scout as they ride off and my slow ass tank explodes.

Yeah, on consoles BF games this gen have looked hella aliased, which greatly diminishes their visual splendor.

Those screens don't look too unrealistic though.

Jb

The slow biplanes actually make a lot of sense for a game like BF, unlike modern jets who fly across the map in 10s.

ktroopa

This trailer of game engine footage, so reminds me of the initial Killzone 2 trailer reveal. Smoke and mirrors with visuals only to be downgraded the following E3. We all know how the final game turned out..

RaidenXZ

Sooooooo, did they say it's WW1 with a twist? Or are they just saying it's a WW1 game. Because those blimp, air fortresses.......

Upinsmoke

I mean visually it looks nice. And certain scenario's might work in SP

They're being pretty vague about WW1 timescale here, story and what is basically going on full stop tbh

Fedelias

This trailer of game engine footage, so reminds me of the initial Killzone 2 trailer reveal. Smoke and mirrors with visuals only to be downgraded the following E3. We all know how the final game turned out..

Battlefront looked this good in trailers and ended up looking the same when it came out (at least on PC)

Theorry

People said the same thing when Battlefront was showed. They proved us otherwise.

J-Rzez

Wait, only thing I see is sign up for the insider thing, which it says I already was... is that the sign up for the beta?

mjc

The same was said about Star Wars Battlefront, and that game delivered on visuals. This game will too. This isn't a BS Killzone trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom