• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 2 - The Final Eight Episodes - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Wait, so a select few have actually watched the upcoming episode? ENVY!!!!
Reviewers saw the first hour for sure, but I think that's it. That's all I can find them talking about in reviews, at least. I do remember people saying they saw 2 episodes somewhere, but I do not think they've seen 3. And random celebs got screeners, as always.
But there are posters like this guy:
Just watched the Episode.

Fuck damn it... Shit just got real.
confusing me. lol. Like, you saw which episode? Are people pretending to have seen the show
Not sure if they're officially main cast or recurring or what, but they have full profiles up on the AMC site now, similar to Gus, Mike, etc...
There's a set of posters/wallpapers on the AMC Downloads page. The page has links to previous seasons, too.
Cool, I'm up for more Dumb Todd.

RELIGHT

Banned
Who exactly are you addressing? Most of the Skyler defenders *are* debating the character, that's the point.

I'm addressing people who call other users misogynist for saying negative things about Skylar. If you disagree with their opinion then simply explain why rather than indict the character of another GAFer. It's unbecoming.

BTW Cornballer, I just wanna say I really appreciate the work you've done with the first post and the rest of the thread. I really enjoy reading all those articles you've been posting during my breaks at work. Much respect, yo!

RELIGHT

Banned
I've been rewatching the show and my wife is watching for the first time. It's so much fun experiencing things through her eyes. She has actually picked up on several things that I missed first watch. Gus is by far her favorite and she had a lot of empathy for Jesse.

Does anyone know the significance of Marie and the color purple?

kehs

Banned
Todd doubling down on murdering a kid was hilarious. That, people, is a sociopath.
Yup, not like sending a hit out for nine people.

sidenote, you guys should watch orange is the new black on netflix, it's like walt completely in power all the time.

Nameless

Yup, not like sending a hit out for nine people.

Not calling it right, but do you think Walt, or anyone in his position should have just lied down and let themselves and everyone connected to them get arrested?

Lydia tried to do this first, does that make her a sociopath?

Not calling it right, but do you think Walt, or anyone in his position should have just lied down and let themselves and everyone connected to them get arrested?

Idk, it seems like more of a sociopath action than making a split second decision to shoot a kid, as wrong as that was.

kehs

Banned

The lady who is the infrastructure for global meth distribution is a goalpost?

I love you nameless.

Nameless

Idk, it seems like more of a sociopath action than making a split second decision to shoot a kid, as wrong as that was.

Seriously? Personally killing an innocent little boy, without flinching, immediately acting as if nothing happened, then defensively defending what you did is infinitely more evil than ordering the hits of fellow criminals who are about to bring down your entire existence by snitching to the DEA.

My favorite line from Walter was "Real stand-up line of business you're in" to Mike. It shows the lack of perspective that Walt has. He justifies these things by convincing himself he has no choice, when the entire basis of becoming a drug dealer was the concept of choice, which he told his family in season 1.

He seems to think he's the only person forced to do these things which in his mind resolves him of any responsibility. When really deciding to get into the drug game and building an empire implies you will have to take such measures.

It's been fun watching him gradually lose his mind, I can't wait to see the climax.

I rewatched Dead Freight and they make it very clear to Todd that no one can know. He's a loyal dog with an already checkered history. I'm not sure what else they expected.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I am excited to see how this ends. I finally talked one of my coworkers into watching this and hes on season 4 now. I believe he just started this past week.

My favorite line from Walter was "Real stand-up line of business you're in" to Mike. It shows the lack of perspective that Walt has. He justifies these things by convincing himself he has no choice, when the entire basis of becoming a drug dealer was the concept of choice, which he told his family in season 1.

He seems to think he's the only person forced to do these things which in his mind resolves him of any responsibility. When really deciding to get into the drug game and building an empire implies you will have to take such measures.

It's been fun watching him gradually lose his mind, I can't wait to see the climax.

Watching shit sink in is going to probably be the performance(s) of Cranston's career. To this point, it's been a pretty steady evolution. Now we're going to see the part underneath the delusion slowly creep up.

My goodness.

zMUNDTW.jpg

Not really, but one of Walt would be nice! :p
Here's a few that I had on my computer. I don't think any of these are currently in use by anyone on GAF:

xIfYR1o.jpg
kZP4pxz.jpg
ms4G6Qd.jpg
TJh2jzo.jpg
qA5CTxU.jpg

I came pretty late to the Breaking Bad party, but I'm hyped as fuck.

I really can't predict the ending. Both ways (Walter lives or Walter dies) are possible and can somehow be fitting. I would prefer if he dies, but in a manner that is worthy of the show and not only to show that what he did was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom