• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 2 - The Final Eight Episodes - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciastek3214

wkw2.png

You did it wrong, now it's stretched.

sunnz

Watched all episodes in the last 3 or 4 days, SOOOOO good.

Can't wait to see how it ends, just hope it feel natural.

Not calling it right, but do you think Walt, or anyone in his position should have just lied down and let themselves and everyone connected to them get arrested?

Lydia tried to do this first, does that make her a sociopath?

I consider her to be really evil, yes.

- AMC Content: Talking Bad Premieres This Sunday 11/10c With Guests Vince Gilligan and Actress Julie Bowen
This Sunday at 11/10c, AMC premieres its all-new unscripted series Talking Bad, an after show for the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad hosted by Chris Hardwick. Joining Hardwick for the premiere will be Breaking Bad creator and executive producer Vince Gilligan as well as actress Julie Bowen (Modern Family). They’ll be taking questions LIVE during the broadcast so log on to AMCTalkingBad.com now to submit your queries. After you watch Talking Bad on-air, come back to AMC.com the next day to watch an exclusive bonus segment of the after show.

I can't wait to have an unshaven Chris Hardwick yelling in my face mere miliseconds after Walt pushes Saul down a flight of stairs or something.

big ander

I rewatched Dead Freight and they make it very clear to Todd that no one can know. He's a loyal dog with an already checkered history. I'm not sure what else they expected.
Mhm, was thinking the same thing watching it last night. Todd doesn't seem at all vicious or anything, he just spends the whole start of the season panting at Walt's heels and playing dutiful subordinate, so it only made since that when he was given a high-pressure job he'd follow Walt and Jesse's orders without thinking about specifics. Todd did it, but that kid's blood is on the Vamonos Pest Triumvirate's hands.
like...what the hell can Julie Bowen tell me about Breaking Bad. I freaking hate these talking ____ shows who is watching them speak up so we can shame you for partaking in something that has to be just so boring
Didn't know if this had been posted:

The Top Ten Shots Of Breaking Bad
Good list, had forgotten how intense that one of the bullet holes shining light on Walt was.
I think I'd also go with a shot from that scene in Fifty-One, but rather than when Sky's already in the pool I'd go with the shot from a bit before: Skyler over Walt's shoulder as he plays thankful survivor to Hank and Marie. slowly tracking in as Sky toes the water, her desperation clear just by her body language from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom