• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: White house blocking them and other news outlets from attending press briefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already happened, Bowling Green Massacre.

bowling green was real though

enclosed is a picture of the massacre

latest

Outlets like CNN and the New York Times fell all over themselves washing Bush's balls for the full 8 years. They never gave a shit about lying back then. It's truly a testament to how utterly incompetent the Trump administration is that Wolf Blitzer has them backed into a corner.

RPGCrazied

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

FAKE NEWS media knowingly doesn't tell the truth. A great danger to our country. The failing @nytimes has become a joke. Likewise @CNN. Sad!

What a clown. Can his approval rating drop more?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
He just keeps saying the shame shit.

At some point a small number of his followers are going to get sick of this shit.
"Yes we already know the media is fake, you've told us master. Now what else are you going to do for us?!"

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
God I hope SNL took up Rosie on her offer to play Bannon.

Personally, I'd prefer she became the de facto Trump impersonation (Baldwin can't do it forever -- and god that would boil Trump's blood) but I'll take what I can get. I can't believed we live in a time when an administration is so vain and thin-skinned they allow things like SNL to affect them.

Glix

"Danger."

Wink wink, get it loyal supporters? And what do you do when you're presented with a danger?

Yeah its been said in other threads but his rhetoric is super irresponsible and its gonna lead to one or more of these reporters getting hurt. And he'll just do his fucking smirk and take no responsibility as always

Yeah its been said in other threads but his rhetoric is super irresponsible and its gonna lead to one or more of these reporters getting hurt. And he'll just do his fucking smirk and take no responsibility as always

Which leads to the question, if one of his supporters hurts a reporter will he even accept enough of reality to hide from the question or avoid it? Or will he straight up say, "it wasn't one of my supporters, it was a Muslim or an illegal immigrant."

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Which leads to the question, if one of his supporters hurts a reporter will he even accept enough of reality to hide from the question or avoid it? Or will he straight up say, "it wasn't one of my supporters, it was a Muslim or an illegal immigrant."

False Flag attack paid for by Soros. Obviously.

ElRenoRaven

Yea. You know the sad thing. CNN stood up for Fox News for example when they were treated badly by Obama. At least a couple of folks stood up for CNN.

False Flag attack paid for by Soros. Obviously.

That's exactly what he would say too. He's said as much about protesters, Town hall people, etc.

Glix

Sadly its not a question, my friend.

We know exactly what he will do.

His supporters have already committed terrorist attacks and have been caught plotting terrorist attacks, he said you cant blame him for that.

Zolo

They're very sorry it happened, but it's preposterous to link it to any of the current administration's words or actions.

RPGCrazied

I'm watching house of cards and so far Trump's administration is worse then what is going on in this show.

Thats saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom