• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Unlucky for the Horns. 20 yard loss or so on a bad snap gets negated due to a false start then they pick up 25 or so on next play. FG later in the drive dinks off the post and goes in.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
itxRYWZIqkYn5.gif

ut-girl-fbomb-10-13-12.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Halliday trying to throw a TD to USC. He's not having a great game.

squicken

I hope you're right, but our AD hasn't fired a mens coach in I don't know how long. He doesn't want to start a search committee because that requires him doing work

When Sherman blew that lead and lost that final game to UT, I thought the Aggie alums were going to storm the campus if the administration didn't fire him. Getting that exact same vibe from the UT folks I know. Mack's used up all his goodwill

cashman

Banned
I hope you're right, but our AD hasn't fired a mens coach in I don't know how long. He doesn't want to start a search committee because that requires him doing work

The boosters do most of the work . They hand picked Mack Brown after Mackovic was such a failure. It's actually part of the reason he's survived for so long.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ND/Michigan's combined score is still less than Alabama's combined score against them last year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom