• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Every time the camera pans to Kiffin he's got his face buried in that stupid fucking chart.

earlier this year I got a promotion that also required a change of shift to 3rd shift. While there are plenty of good things about this beyond the obvious, I now have to miss most of college saturdays because i have to sleep sometimes. It's weird experiencing it on delay, not nearly as much fun.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Kiffin easily.

Eh, I don't think they're getting pub at all. It's mostly because they played an SEC team and USC.

Our defense looks better but we won't know where it's at probably until we play Stanford on 9/28.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Connor Halliday is not good. I expect our back up will be getting a ton of playing time against Southern Utah and Idaho. This is embarrassing.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Here we go again.... COME ON OFFENSE! AIR RAID!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What was that? Yards? A big play? What the fuck?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Furney! I was tailgating with his parents last week. His dad was wearing a lucha libre mask and had a cape with goal posts that said "Captain Field Goal". They were good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom