• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 15 - ARMY versus NAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

Only two hours left until the Heisman reveal. Aggieland will riot if Manziel doesn't win. Hell, things will probably burn if he does.

Cyan

Banned
Manziel is SECSECSEC and threw a TD pass against the greatest defense in the history of the multiverse.

You guys have nothing to worry about.

JHall

There was that year where Lord Tebow Almighty lost out to Sam Bradford.

We got a National Title out of it.

2008nationalchompionswallpaper.jpg

Whats the odds of Johnny Football plays all 4 years of football? Doesn't he have a legit shot to make pros in another sport? Or he's just focusing on football?

squicken

@coachingsearch: Tommy Tuberville: "Regardless of what you think, players win games. It's all about recruiting."

Yeah I know, I think it was around then that everyone sort of turned on those Big 12 offenses against legit opponents (until everyone went apeshit over WVU early this year).

That Florida team rivals some of Jimmy Johnson's Hurricane teams in terms of absurd NFL talent. Sooners have crapped the bed in lots of big games, but there was no shame in that loss.

JHall

Whats the odds of Johnny Football plays all 4 years of football? Doesn't he have a legit shot to make pros in another sport? Or he's just focusing on football?

He is the same size as RGIII. Both about 6' 1".

You never know what will happen three years down the road.

Ceebs

That Florida team rivals some of Jimmy Johnson's Hurricane teams in terms of absurd NFL talent. Sooners have crapped the bed in lots of big games, but there was no shame in that loss.

That was a good year. Our football and bouncyhoop teams were stacked.

B.K.

Jones is already making a lot of changes at UT.

On Saturday, Jones fired his entire defensive staff, including defensive coordinator Sal Sunseri, cornerback coach Derrick Ainsley, safeties coach John Conklin and defensive line coach John Palermo.

According to Volquest.com, Jones let go of offensive coordinator Jim Chaney as well Saturday.

As of now, the only member of the current staff Jones held onto is running backs coach Jay Graham. Volquest.com believes, however, the rest of the offensive assistants will not be retained.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/244850/2/UT-head-coach-Butch-Jones-makes-big-coaching-changes

squicken

That was a good year. Our football and bouncyhoop teams were stacked.

That OU team was talented as well. Bradford, Mccoy, and Williams were all top 5 picks, and Gresham a top 20 pick. But it exposed an issue that OU has still not fixed. The speed difference at WR and CB was striking. No answer for Harvin

cashman

Banned
The Longhorns should have been in the MNC that year. I still think that that UT's 2008 team could beat their 2009 team.

squicken

The Longhorns should have been in the MNC that year. I still think that that UT's 2008 team could beat their 2009 team.

At the time I thought UT had the better argument to win the South, but Mack used up his begging points when he screwed Cal out of the BCS

cashman

Banned
At the time I thought UT had the better argument to win the South, but Mack used up his begging points when he screwed Cal out of the BCS

At least Mack could back it up, something you can't say about Little game Bob. You think everybody would have learned after the first two times.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
alright, heisman talk is over with, YOU DON'T KNOW BO.

Bessemer. About 5 miles away, and yeah, it looks like that.

And McAdory High School. Right next door to me.

Cyan

Banned
Now with all this coaching change crap, I might have to rethink some bowl picks... or at least the confidence levels.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
It took under an hour and a half from the time this morning that our AD found out Tuberville was even a candidate for the Cincinnati job to the time when Tuberville resigned because he had taken it.

"Tommy and I have talked a number of times since the conclusion of the Baylor game this year, and as recently as yesterday he looked me in the eye and gave me his commitment and dedication to Texas Tech football and leading this football program forward."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom