• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Xbox One Guardian here.
Gamertag is Truelize

I like long walks on Mars looking for Relic Iron, farming Black Wax Idols underground in the beautiful brown Russian wastelands and just can't get enough of shooting stuff in the face parts.
Add me to play Nightfalls, Weeklies, Raids and Dailies.

PS. I have a level 31 of each class and too many pretty weapons to name.

Added. GT same as GAF name.

LiK

I know what you're saying, that's what I wanted.

IB 2.0 is basically the same as IB1.0

Someone posted a chart of the damage fall off, and it's minimal.

I was playing as a 26 vs a 30 and the biggest difference I could tell was that I couldn't kill them with one sniper headshot. It only did 194 damage, but I was using a low impact sniper that wasn't fully leveled.

So disappointing. Maybe I'll just play regular Crucible this week. IB is when all the noobs play regular Crucible instead. I don't care about any of the IB gear anyway. I'll probably only play IB if there are any GAF groups.

olympia

So disappointing. Maybe I'll just play regular Crucible this week. IB is when all the noobs play regular Crucible instead. I don't care about any of the IB gear anyway. I'll probably only play IB if there are any GAF groups.

Have you tried it?

zewone

I believe it is 5 levels, when I got to 28 I stopped seeing it.

At no point does this chart reach 0 for 10 level differences. I don't know.

B27DySjCUAA89b6.jpg

Frostburn

Anyone doing Crota's End soon? I have one more with me. Just send me a message on PSN and we'll join up, he is 32.

We have 1 open spot for Nightfall and then a Weekly. Join up on my PSN: US-Frostburn

olympia

At no point does this chart reach 0 for 10 level differences. I don't know.

B27DySjCUAA89b6.jpg
If you're in your mid-20s and a 30 comes at you from anything short of sniper rifle range, you're going to get destroyed, even if you're doing a small amount of damage to them.

I don't know about this chart, but I can certainly say from playing IB through 8 levels that anyone with a "??" next to their name is going to fucking wreck you.

Rhaegar

Xbox One Guardian here.
Gamertag is Truelize

I like long walks on Mars looking for Relic Iron, farming Black Wax Idols underground in the beautiful brown Russian wastelands and just can't get enough of shooting stuff in the face parts.
Add me to play Nightfalls, Weeklies, Raids and Dailies.

PS. I have a level 31 of each class and too many pretty weapons to name.

I am at your service! My GT is Ev0lved1 for any other Xbone Destiny-Bros looking for a warm gun.

zewone

If you're in your mid-20s and a 30 comes at you from anything short of sniper rifle range, you're going to get destroyed, even if you're doing a small amount of damage to them.

I don't know about this chart, but I can certainly say from playing IB through 8 levels that anyone with a "??" next to their name is going to fucking wreck you.

My point is that IB 2.0 is bullshit. I'll play it for the rewards, but the damage advantage for being a higher level is minimal. It's basically the same as any other Control match.

Ourobolus

Banned

IB doesn't interest me all that much - so yeah, this is my favorite time to wreck Crucible. :)

You've got to be fucking kidding me,

Two nightfalls so far. TWO FUCKING PATIENCE AND TIME'S in a row. NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT I'M ACTUALLY USING THE DAMN SNIPER DURING THE NF.

phen0m24

So in scarletham's absence (and X forgive me as I wasn't sure if you posted it yet) the Weekly Fun Run is being pummeled tonight by:

X-Frame: Red-shaded sword wielder extraordinaire and blinder of all the gatekeepers
Hoodbury: Holding down that center plate like a boss and throwing caution to the wind
Lunlunqq: The man with every weapon, a growing mini Guardian and let's avoid wife enrage timer shall we?
Drdrizzay101: "No worries" Cool as a cucumber I bet even if we were doing a flawless. Sword slayer, so good he leaves the 'Horn at home, and designated medic for:
ColonelOCorn: the guy who dies forgetting what jump he has equipped, and never shuts up - and finally
Rodiard: standing in for scarletham we welcome a totally fun Guardian Lord into our fearless freak show. :p Welcome Rnilla! You'll fit right in.
Feel free to imitate Hoodbury's dog. We all do. He loves it. ;)

This episode of Crota's pain and suffering starts tonight at 9 PM EST. If any of you fine gents can't make it please message X-Frame (or me) so we can replace you and disparage you during raid activities. Kidding
except in Scarlet's case lol

1st nightfall, Another NITC with Firefly!!

Finally got a 331 scout rifle.
Good thing I didn't spend my 150 marks I earned last night on Satrienne Rapier yet. It has 20 shots instead of 12 from SR.

olympia

My point is that IB 2.0 is bullshit. I'll play it for the rewards, but the damage advantage for being a higher level is minimal. It's basically the same as any other Control match.

Oh, really? Because 32s aren't straight up immune to lower level damage means the advantage is "minimal"? Okay.

zewone

Oh, really? Because 32s aren't straight up immune to lower level damage means the advantage is "minimal"? Okay.

...Yes.

Are you looking that chart? You're not going to notice a difference unless you're level 22 in which you probably shouldn't be running IB.

I don't know how much PVP you have played by low level players are very few compared to the 30+.

Top Bottom